The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yukimara's past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Yukimara woked up one day.As usual he will go around and get dressed for school but today was a different day.A voice can be heard from outside his door.Yukimara wake up I have to talk to you.Ok,Yukimara says as he slowly rises up from his bed.He opens the door and heads down stairs to the front room.Once he was down there Yukimara sat infront of his father.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Yukimara father sits in front of him.Yukimara you have exceptional piloting skills.So I am sending you to Astral.Yukimara is shocked at his father decesion since the last time he ask his father decline.Thank you dad,Yukimara smiles.But then his father slowly looked at Yukimara,The reason why im sending you there because I want you to become the next general when I start another war.Yukimara looks at his father.Are you crazy why are you doing this.The war has been over.Yukimara father gets up and punches him in the face.He knocks Yukimara out
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Yukimara wakes up as he looks at a huge hangar with a giant mobile suit.This here so is the evolution.This mobile suit the rebuilt Gundam Physalis will help us destroy this Earth Federation.Yukimara father starts to laughs he looks at him.My son you will pilot this suit.Yukimara gets up starts to charge at his father but he was knocked down.His father than plants his knee in Yukimara's back.See here you little idiot,we are newtypes.We are stronger than these weak humans and I tired of being pushed around.Yukimara then rolls over and stands up.I will not pilot this suit
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Yukimara starts to attack his father but he gets knocked down.Look Yukimara its fate that we the newtype are the evloution of the human race.But since you dont want to join me will kill you.He takes out a knife and charges at Yukimara.Yukimara jumps through the window getting cut by it.Yukimara falls to the ground as he slowy gets up walks slowy to the gundam.Yes son thats it get revenge for the zeon.Yes Yukimara revenge us.Yukimara climbs into the mobile suit as it activates.The thruster activates as the whole room catches on fire as Yukimara father is burned alive.I have to hide this thing.Gundam Physalis flies through the sky as Yukimara tries to find a way to get rid of the gundam.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Yukimara flies through th sky as he cries from the fact that he killed his father.So this how it feels to kill someone.Hot tears flows down his face as the radar starts to go off.2 mobiles suit was coming in on Yukimara's position,he begins to wipe the tears off his face as he readys himself to get a way.Captain we have found a strange mobile on target,pilot of the mobile suit says as he begins his attack run.The mobile suits starts to fire on the Physalis.Yukimara manuver the gundam outside line of fire as he descend into the clouds.The 2 mobile suits stops as they search for him
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:43 pm

The target disappeared off the radar.We will search the area for awhile.The mobile suits searach the area as Yukimara floats above them.I glad I kinda getting good a piloting this moblie suit.The Physalis starts to fall down as its system shuts off.What the hell is going on.It wont start.Yukimara starts to press the buttons on the suit as it still wont cut on.Wait minute I have something on the radar one of the pilot saids as he sees the gundam falling out the sky.O shit its a gundam.We have to destroy it.The mobile suits fires on Yukimara as he falls out ths sky.The second mobile suit charges at the Physalis with a beam saber
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:01 pm

The Physalis activates just in time to stop the beam saber with its shield.Yukimara the thrust the mobile suit off.Yukimara starts to feel a sudden rage building up in his body as he puts his hand on the trigger.Yukimara pulls the trigger as the vulcan starts to fire at the mobile suit destroying it.Yukimara than turns around and pulls a beam saber out and clashes with the mobile suit
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 pm

With the 2 mobile suits clashing.Yukimara begins to fire off is vulcans as he push the mobile suit off of him.The enemy mobile suit is damage from the attack as he fires of more beam shots at Yukimara.Yukimara pulls up the shield to block the attack as he charges at the Mobile suit with his beam saber in his hand.The enemy suit also charges at Yukimara as both of them collide.Yukimara turns around as the other suit explodes.With the loud boom of the explosion wakes Yukimara up.What the hell just happen.Yukimara looks at the monitor as the suit remains falls out the sky as that happen Yukimara starts to scream.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 pm

After a while Yukimara lands the gundam in a forest where he keep it hidden.The forest was a little place where Yukimara played when he was a little.The forest had a base where his friend Saji lives.Yukimara lands in the base as Saji walks up to him.Hey Yukimara where in the hell did you get that.Saji looks at Yukimara as he comes down the zip line.Yukimara looks at Saji and says,My father made this gundam for revenge against the Earth.I killed him.Saji looks at Yukimara and points at the mobile suit.Thats a incredible piece of machine.I want to study it so Yukimara why did you bring it here.Yukimara says as he walks to the frig and pick out a cold drink.I want you to keep it here ok, Yukimara says as he opens the drink and starts to drink it
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Sagi walks up to Yukimara and smiles.Yes I will keep for until you come back for it.Remember you owe me something big ok.Sagi grabs Yukimara and messes up his hair after that he lets him go and picks up a cold drink himself.So are you going to the Astral Academy.Yukimara shakes his head, Yes im heading there but now I think I should go find my mother.Yukimara starts to walk away but turns around and looks a Saji.Can you give me a ride please.Sagi smiles Ok,Yukimara I will give you one.The two leaves
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Yukimara and Sagi pulls up to Yukimara house as he hops out the car.Yukimara then looks down through the window at Sagi.Thank you for giving me a ride and I will call you when ever I need that thing.Yukimara walks off as he enters the house.Yukimara walks towards the kitchen as he see his mother sitting at the table cryin.Yukimara looks at her has he knows why she crying, he then walks up to the table and sits down.She raises her head as she looks at Yukimara.So Yukimara you killed your father.He was a good man but in this time of peace I dont want you to be involved in senseless violence.Yukimara repiles,Mother im sorry for doing it but I had to hide the gundam.She smiles as she gets up and hugs him.Yukimara also starts to cry as his mother hugs him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yukimara's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimara's past   Yukimara's past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukimara's past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age :: Arcs-
Jump to: