The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piloting 101

Go down 
+2
Kamal S. Freed
Kusagi Tokugawa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:25 pm

Learn to pilot your MS and other ships.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:02 pm

He had enterd the class on time and sat down, towards the back of the class. Hw watched the others entering, wondering if he could make them scream with just a pencil.
"Goooood mournin'n class!"
A shrill shout was heard
"This ere' be Poiloting 101, so for all you youngin's who want to be great pilots, this is the place for you!"
The man laughed, he was of medium sized build, must have been from the Texas Colony, or...Texas on earth.
He wore the cliched cowboy boots, a pair of jeans and a red checkerd shirt.
He sighed and turned his headphoens music up a bit, so he can still here what the guy was saying, but blocking out all his shrill cries of enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 pm

"Now, as we all have no doubtly played, are those games which simulate MS piloting"
He sat on the desk and bit into an apple
"Yes sir!" One overly excited student called out, whilst the rest of the class mumbled it.
"Well if you think that its the same.....then get the hell outta this class!"
The man suddenly shouted, making some students jumping
"I am sick and tired of hearing that bullshit, its completely differnt, taking control of a giant Mobile Suit, and poiloting it midst a battle"
He calmed down and bit into the apple, then poined over a Kamal
"What do you think Pioloting is about son?"
Kamal removed one Headphone frim hsi ear and looked at the man in the eyes
"Pioloting, to me its about taking control, honing your senses to near perfection, so any foe that may fall across my path will be slaughterd without mercy, and that the continuation of the misson is not comprimised"
He placed the hadphone back on and closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 pm

After a lot of talking from the lecturer, the class ended
"Well, now i hope you will all realise the importance of the eject button!"
The class stood up and began walking out
"O...oh... Headphones can i see you please"
Kamal walked up to the teacher, towerd over him
"Looking by your face it seems you have some knowledge on pioleting a MS"
he just nodded
"Meet me tommorw at the simulator"
Kamal then sighed and left
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Yukimara walks into the class room and sits in the back the class room by the window.Once he was at his desk,Yukimara sits down and opens his book and start to read it.The teacher looks at Yukimara as he was late.You must be Yukimara,nice for you to join the class.The teachers says as looks at Yukimara
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:22 pm

After reading and catching up in work Yukimara was exhausted.It was 5 minutes till the rang and Yukimara stares out the window looking at all the students walk around.He then thinks(The Zeon is trying to do something but what is it)Yukimara sits in desk deep in thought as the bell rings for the next class.Yukimara slowly stands up and walks to the desk before the teacher walks infront of him.Yukimara may I speak with you.Yukimara stops and looks at him
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Yukimara,Why was you late to class this morning.Its not good to show up late on the first day.The teachers says as he marks Yukimara's tardy.I wont allow tardness in my class.Yukimara looks at him,My bad teacher I had to eat before I came here.You didnt want a dead student in here.Yukimara and the teacher laughs.Ok young man dont come late again.The teacher replies as yukimara turns around.Ok,He then exit the class
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:18 pm

i walk into the class before the bell rang and sat next to the door i reached from under my desk and grabbed the book i waited for the teacher to call role and give insructions on what pages wh had have to do. Minutes later after the bell ring she called role. Greil,Here i say aloud aloud after wards she lecured us on the do's and dont's of piloting. After that she told us to turn to chapter 5 to begin our class work.while reading i couldn't help my the feeling of boredom it was so quite and dull...not like my old school on Earth was these students were buclked down and determined to become pilots...five minutes left in class i finshed reading sliding my book under my desk then pulling out my planner and writin the home work by that time the class was over. hmph...that was boring time for the next class i head to mechanics 101
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Yukimara sits in the class as he takes not on his piloting skills trying to find new ways perfect his piloting.Yukimara continues to take not and also remembering his battle against Kamal.Yukimara thinks,Man my head wasnt in the game at the time but next time im not going fo a stalemate.The teacher calls Yukimara to the board and ask a question that he should been listen.Yukimara what pilot was famous during the one year war.The teacher says as he looks at Yukimara.Yukimara repiles.Amuro Ray.Righ as he rights the name on the board.Now Yukimara you should do a project on him.
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:19 am

i walk inside the classroom and didn't say a word just headed straight to my seat the teacher walks up to my desk Excuse me boy why are you late? she said I had forgot to set alram sorry she walked back to the front and start to lecture us.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Yukimara continues to study his notes that he made until he sees Greil.Looks like Greil is my classmate.I guess its good to have someone you know in the class.Yukimara continues to study his notes as he thinks on what he will do next in class
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:47 am

He walked in and sat down
"Glad you could join us Headphones!" the teacher mused
He ignored it, opend his books and turned up the volume, he was still in a bad mood
The teacher walked up and moved one of the headphoens of his ear
"I must say you battle with Yukimaru was brilliant, the class love it so"
He looked behind the teacher and saw a monitor up, showing the battle.
The usage of your sheild was very smart, also i have never seen someone use his thrusters like that"
Points to the part where Kamal used his boosters to combat his momentum to shoot off straight at Yuki
"Oh and the end"
He laughed as Yuki's MS was burnt up
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:47 pm

'Sasaki walks into the classroom'So...you finally decided to join us Mr AkitaDon't call me that Teach...Ahhh just get to your seat'Sasaki walks to his seat and sits down opening up his books and stares at the teacher and starts daydreaming'Mr Akita!!!Stop daydreaming!!Damn...Caught again..the teachers must communicate alot'Stares at his book and starts drawing(Making it look like he is writing notes)'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Hey Mister Akita!!Huh Yes??I was asking whether you wanted to test your Mobile Suit since you seem to be daydreaming during my classSure thing teach...so what do I do??Toy around with that Mobile Suit of yours and show the class how important my class isO sure and I'll tell you I won't screw up'Sasaki leaves the class with a grin and the screen is pulled down for the MS storage area and hooks a camera on Sasaki's shirt to see everything he does'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:55 am

'Sasaki walks back into the classroom and most of the students cheering'Alright it seems like there is no need for you to be in my class and I will see you in detentionWhat!!!Don't ask why you miscreant!!I don't care!!Why!!!You're not allowed to put personal feelings into your work!!!Since you don't care...I don't care and you will be in detention!!!'Sasaki smiles'I knew you didn't have a reason so...I'm not going for detention'Sasaki takes out a recorder that was recording the conversation'No way!!Maybe you should have known I don't do dumb things'Sasaki leaves the classroom'
Back to top Go down
ksw212
student
ksw212

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:57 am

Kira enters the room, taking his own sweet time to walk to an empty sit, Kira even walked past the teacher in the front of the class. The whole class stared Wide Eyes at Kira, surprised tat there was another person besides Sasaki who dares to oppose this "Detentioner". The teacher stares at Kira, who was still walking towards an empty sit at the corner of the room. Kira sits on the sit and everyone in class, including the teacher stares at him. ......... sup
Back to top Go down
ksw212
student
ksw212

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:06 am

ksw212 wrote:
Kira enters the room, taking his own sweet time to walk to an empty sit, Kira even walked past the teacher in the front of the class. The whole class stared Wide Eyes at Kira, surprised tat there was another person besides Sasaki who dares to oppose this "Detentioner". The teacher stares at Kira, who was still walking towards an empty sit at the corner of the room. Kira sits on the sit and everyone in class, including the teacher stares at him. ......... sup

The teacher looks angrily at me bt says You Must be the new student, Kousen Kira. I raise my hand half way, like a gesture at say hi without waving and says Sup Well, Kira, i hope u noe tat class started half an hour ago the teacher says. Yup i noe Then where were u during the pass half an hour ?? Oh, i was in the simulator room, doing combating with a guy called Sasaki, he wasnt tat bad of a pilot The whole class suddenly went completely silent. Wad, did i say somethng wrong ?? Then, i noticed the teacher looking wide eyes at me. Sasaki?? Sasaki Akita?? erm, i'm nt sure, he has Blue Eyes & his Brown, Spiky Haired, oh and his a Chinese like me, or should i say Yellow Skinned
Back to top Go down
ksw212
student
ksw212

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:12 am

The teacher then Chuckles, Well, now u noe the standerd of Astray Academy, wad do u thnk Kira then hears two students whispering i thought Sasaki was home-trained, he is better than most of us here shhhh, the teacher is trying to trick him, do u wanna go to detention the two students then stopped talking. Wad do i thnk u asked ?? well, i expected more Wad did u say ?!?! Sasaki defeated u and u still could say tat ?!?! the teacher says Angrily. Hold up hold up, when did i say he defeated me ???? Everyone face went a little pale u ...... u mean, u defeated Sasaki ?? a student asked. Well, kinda, its kinda more of a draw, we stabbed each other near the cockpit, so ...... ya, i thnk its counted as a draw, although i might hav won if i used my Akatsuki
Back to top Go down
ksw212
student
ksw212

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:38 am

Hahahaha, so tat Sasaki was almost defeated, i thought this day would never come ..... wait, aint u a new kid ?? teacher asks while laughing Yes, is there a problem?? haha, now i can rub it in his face hahahahahha the Teacher walks away, laughing. I heard from Sasaki tat u are a easy to trick, a fool Kira smiles. The class tries to control their laughter. The teacher stops then continues walking back to the front of the class.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
student
ksw212

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:41 am

After 3minutes of class, Kira gt bored as he learnt all of these from his parents before and Kira was also tired from all his lates Nights. Kira decided to take a nap, he yawns and leans backwards, cross his arm and looks down, and quickly dose off to slp
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:49 am

'Sasaki walks into the room unexpectedly and the professer suddenly gets very angry'What are you doing here!!!Oh nothing but that I had homework you gave me and I had nothing better to do so I did them all and I'll just let you see it'The professer takes the papers and is shocked'This is work that you are supposed to take a year to complete4 days is enough to finish the do it yourself work so thanks for that and please can I have it marked??'Sasaki says jokingly while the Professer is furious and shocked at the same time'And teach...You need to close your mouth before that fly goes into your mouth'Sasaki sees Kira and throws a small little dart at him that senses his movements and when he wakes up it will burst into confetti(party strings)'Bye guys!!'The pupils who are awake wave back while Sasaki walks out of the class again'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Piloting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting 101   Piloting 101 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piloting 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age :: The New Age RP :: ASTRAL Academy-
Jump to: