The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mechanics 101

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Learn how to build and modify your MS and/or Ship
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 am

Kusagi walked into the room, it was very large and had many half-finished Mobile suits laying around. There seem to be no-one in the class yet. "Well I guess theres no point in wasting time" said Kusagi as he put on his helmet and lower his goggles. He picked out a wrench from his toolkit and then walked around looking at the machines. He picked one and then jumped in starting to fiddle and tweak with its parts.No no no. This is all wrong, this goes here and the stabilizers go on this side" he said to himself as he often did when workng alone.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Yukimara enter the garage as he see alot of students working on different things.Yukimara looks excited as he is ready to lear how to fix a mobile suit.Hello there student,a man with blonde hair and glasses walks up to Yukimara.Its must be your first day here.I am Professor Gilk,I am the lead mechanic teacher at the Astral Academy.Yukimara looks at Gilk with a smile on his face,My name is Yukimara Nagi ,nice to meet you.The 2 shakes hands as he points at Kusagi.Today we will be doing partners and Kusagi is without the only person right who doesnt have a partner.Yukimara remembers Kusagi from early toaday,Ok I will work with him.Yukimara sits down by Kusagi.Looks like we meet again
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Kusagi jumped out of a mobile suits cockpit with a big smile on his face. "Professor Gilk! I finished another one!" Yelled Kusagi as he moved up to the prfessor wiping his hands with an oil-stained rag. He was dirty and his clothes were stained everywere."Ah good job Kusagi, that was your fifth suit today. I'm afraid there isn't much I can teach you as you seem to grasp being a mechanic like a superhuman" praised professor Elk. Kusagi noticed Yuki from before "No need for such praises Professor, Hey Yuki-kun. I'm glad to see you in Mechanics...but were are your textbooks? he asked.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Yukimara watches Kusagi finshes the half-finished mobile suit.He looks at his book bag and notice that he forgot to get his books.Man I forgot but for now I have to show you something. Yukimara takes out a pencil from out his pocket and begins to draw some of the spects as he trying to create a mobile suit.At time Yukimara gets idea on what his mobile suit would look like.I always had and idea for wings because he always wanted to fly away.This want im trying to do.He show Kusagi is model
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Kusagi grabbed the design and observed it for several minutes."why Yuki-kun...this seems to be gundam model. Kusagi thought to himself for a minute then pointed at several points of the designed Mobile suits." I can build it but this school lacks the nessessary parts for the job, We will have to go to green Noa for this type of technologie. Kusagi looked at Yukimara."Not to mention the cost of at least four-hundred million dollars. Whats in it far me?" he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Yukimara sighs.Man life can be cruel.Yukimara puts the spects in his booksack as he gets ready to work on a mobile suit.Yukimara isnt that good a repair mobile suits and thats the reason why he picked this class to help.So Kusagi what do we do
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Kusagi went over to the next model that he would be repairing."I've already diagnosed this unit and as you can clearly see its arm is detached and its gyrostabalizers need to be readjusted along with its bifocal visual interceptor. Kusagi looked at Yuki and smiled. " Did I lose you or are we good to start?"
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Yukimara looks confused as Kusagi uses big words on him.Ok lets go slowly and use small words.Yukimara laugh as he gets ready to help Kusagi.Now what should I do again
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Kusagi scratched the back of his head."Just watch me and learn for now" Said Kusagi as he moved the platform up to the arm and shaulder slot. Kusagi fiddled with the wires attaching them and cranking some gears. "These wires are simple as they are all different colors, each contolling adifferent part of the arm, hand...." Kusagi went on explaining the repair process to Yukimara as they would continue to fix Mobile suits unil class was finished.

"Thats what its like fixing a mobile suuit, building it from scratch is much different"
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Yukimara claps his hands.That was amazing.I cant believe you did all of that by yourself.I wonder when how will I pass this class.Yukimara looks down for a minute than brings his head up.Looks like we are done for the day.Yukimara picks up his booksack and puts it on his back.Thanks for showing me the basics.Yukimara walks off
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:36 pm

"oh Yuki-kun wait up, Kusagi caught Yuki before he left"let me give you the coordinates to green noa, I think I got some spare parts lying around for that MS you wanted. Do you have a pen and paper I can borrow?
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Before Yukimara leaves he takes out a pen and paper. give it to me.Yukimara gets happy as he ready
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Kusagi took the pen and paper, he noticed that the pen was strange and as he wrote is "adress" on it he noticed a camera on it but didn't say anything."here you go, I'll see you later." He said giving the pen and paper back. He walked off towards the schools shuttle bay.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Yukimara waves bye to Kusagi but doesnt notice that the pen he used was the spy pen.Yukimara then looks at the pen.Shit wrong one.Yukimara puts it back in his pocket and heads outside
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:27 pm

i walk into the classroom sigh...this looks like and boring class as well i sit down normally the same spot i usually. but when i've gotten in the classroom the teacher voice was strong and hyper not like the last teacher i've just left he passed us moduels pictures of MS weapons and told us to anaylze them about 15 minutes into the assignment i was finished with it. then he told us the reamander of the class period read the mechanics book...so i've read it until class ended then i left out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:01 pm

'Sasaki walks into the class and sees the Professer'Hey Teach you don't mind I use my own tools??Sure thing'Sasaki takes his tools and gets to work with the first mobile suit'Hey you got everything in your tools??Yup in fact...I took a look at our tools and they don't work as well as mine...'Sasaki backs off from the MS'Hey Teach will we ever use these??Nah but we test it to see how good you did'The professer climbs into the cockpit and activates the controls'Its good...how did you get it to work this way'Sasaki takes out a tool'State of the art tech
'Sasaki gets with the others while the Professer gets out of the cockpit'
Back to top Go down
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Sabrac entered the mechanics workshop after the most of the last class students had left. He looked around at the half built pieces of MS that were strewn all over the tables. He then walked over to Kusagi and said, I need to talk to you if you have a few minutes. I think I've figured out a new piece of equippement that could be... well interesting. Sabrac then turned and said, Meet me in the MS storage dock in five minutes. He then turned and left the class.
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:46 am

i walk into the classroom lazily and sit in the classroom and wait for instructions after wards the professor told us to take out our books and do chapter two of mechianics book most of peoplt groaned and moaned but i right away started.
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 am

15 minutes the classroom was quite while i was doing my work i couldn't help thinking about what yukimara was telling me hmm i rasied my hand i'm finished i said great now study pages 225-230 you all will have a test tomorrow but since your done with your lesson for today you can read those pages and more if you want.
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 am

kids was talking about me because i finished so quckily look at that nerd i never turned them a answer i ignore them and continue reading the books hey kids leave him alone the professor said hmph they all are the same i said to myself
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:19 am

the bell rang i gathered all of my things and i exited the classroom sigh man two more classes but its food time i walked to th cafetira i wonder if they have something good for today
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Yukimara sits in the cockpit as the teacher walks up to him.Man this hard.I never fixed on a mobile suit before.Yukimara scratches his head as he look at the wires.The teacher slaps Yukimara in the back of his head.Come on Yuki you can be a great mechanic if you try.The teacher prance around the class as Yukimara sits in the cockpit and sighs
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:39 am

'Sasaki walks into the class'Hey prof!!Sorry I'm late...Its no problem..You probably already got much of the practical work done already anyway..Anybody I can help??Sure..That kid there doing up the Mobile Suit..I think his name is Yukimara..Just go over and help him will you??Sure thing prof'Sasaki walks over to Yukimara and sees alot of scraps laying around'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mechanics 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanics 101   Mechanics 101 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mechanics 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age :: The New Age RP :: ASTRAL Academy-
Jump to: