The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Engineering 101

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Engineering 101 Empty
PostSubject: Engineering 101   Engineering 101 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Learn to design!
Back to top Go down
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

Engineering 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engineering 101   Engineering 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Sabrac walks int othe engineering class and sat down. It had been a long while since he had designed anything of value but if at first you dont succeed...
Pulling a pad of paper, a ruler and several other tools out of his bag he began his work which would hopefully get him out of this school.
Most forces aren't so much into ship battles anymore so a mobile suit would probably be the best bet.
Dozens of ideas came to mind, the problem is deciding which parts to use to make the best possible machine...
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

Engineering 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engineering 101   Engineering 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:35 pm

i walked into the engineering classroom hmph...this is the same as Earth i said aloud the class laughed and nodded and whispered he must be new here the teacher looked at me like she wanted to smack me or cuss me out but i knew that was an clue to sit down she passed out and ruler,protractor,grid paper, and pencils,finallt she passed out and paper with 10 basic looking mobile suits. she told us to draw them and create them at first it looked easy but after a while i struggled.
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

Engineering 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engineering 101   Engineering 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:46 pm

An hour past i still didn't get pass the first one so the bell rang and the teacher said pass it up i walked to her desk. Ma'm may I please have more time i couldn't do it can i give it to you the first thing in the moring. she nodded but on one condition it an letter grade down i nodded and walk out of the class my stomach to start to growl so i start to walk to the cafertia
Back to top Go down
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

Engineering 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engineering 101   Engineering 101 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Sabrac stayed after the entire class had left, perks of being a good student. The quietness let him concentrate on new designs. Many days had passed since starting his newest design but only the basic structure was complete. I need a new angle on mobile suits if I'm ever going to design one with any value in real combat. Maybe a look at some of the ones in the hanger here will spark some creative genius. He then packed up his equipment and headed towards the hangar. I hope this next idea will out-shine the Panther.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Engineering 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engineering 101   Engineering 101 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engineering 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age :: The New Age RP :: ASTRAL Academy-
Jump to: