The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mobile Suit Battle Simulator

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Empty
PostSubject: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Practice your fightining in this simulator. Only two pilots may fight at once and there is a display screen for viewing.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Yukimara looks around the training room as he see lots of weird machines and other equipment in the room.Ok recruits its time to test your skills.The sergent points a simulation machines as he begins to walk towards it.The sergent stops and tell the recruits to get ant the own seprate own.Yukimara and the recruits gets into seperate machine as the sergent begins to walk around.This machine will test you on your endurance so we cna see how good you are in long battle.Yukimara begins to smile as he gets ready for his test.The machine begins to move around as it spins in different direction,Yukimara body to feel shaken up as continues with his test.See recruits this test will see which on of yall has a strongest endurance.The sergent begins to laugh
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Yukimara enters the simulator room as he is ready to battle agianst Kamal.Yukimara heads to the machine as he sits in.Ok its time to show my skills.Yukimara laughs as he ready to do this
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:56 pm

He walks in and notices the teacher
"Well well, didn't think ya'll would come ere' and do this!"
He laughed
He then looked at Yuki
"Seems you brought a friend, saves me the time to waste my skill on ya"
Kamal sighed
"I think you have it the other way round teach..."
He had the thinking stick in his mouth, preventing his anger to rise
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Yukimara enters the machine as it starts up.Come on kamal lets get started.The simulation starts as Yukimara sits in the mobile suit
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 pm

He adjusted the seat, and sat down. He calmly checked everything and then looked at the screen seeing Yukis simulated MS
"Heh, im ready whenever you are Yuki"
He looked at his surrondings, then at his weapons, a basic beam sword and a shield.
He moved his MS into a defensve position, and chewed on his stick, waiting for Yuki's first move
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Yukimara smiles as he picks a beam sword and a beam rifle and points it at Kamal.Looks like I will throw the first punch.Yukimara press the button and the beam rifle fires at Kamal.Yukimara then press it again to fire another shot at him
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:17 am

He ran towards the beam and used his shield to deflect it, then spun round and just dodged the 2nd incoming shot.
"Don't play parlour tricks with me Yuki"
Kamal laughed as he then boosted up to him, then jabbed wih his beam sword, keeping his shield ready at all times
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Yukimara smiles as he raise the beam saber to block the incoming attack.The 2 sabers collide causing spraks to come from them.With his thrusters Yukimara jumps in the air.Nice Kamal I think I will do this next.5 more shoots comes at Kamal from the sky.The mobile floats in the sky as Yukimara watches the attack.This going to be fun.Yukimara starts to laugh as he starts configurated the mobile suit
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:58 pm

The large MS, spun round quickly then threw the shield up at the shots, blocking them, with the momentum, his thrusters activated and he shot up much faster, grabbing his shield on the way up
"Hehe, stop running away"
He laughed as he lunged up with his beam Saber
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Yukimara's Ms charges at Kamal as the 2 sabers clash again.Kamal do you know the real reason why I was a great pilot at a young age.Yukimara's Ms pushes back Kamal as the beam rifle fires again.This time Yukimara was aiming fo the MS legs.
While Yukimara was firing he also charges at Kamal and swings the beam saber at his arms
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 pm

He dropped his shield and managed to block the shot, but the shield rebounded into his leg, pushing him off balance and managed to duck, missing the sword. He used his MS's free arm and grabbed Yuki's one, followed by hin pulling down, and placing the beam sword inbetween them, so it would grind agasint Yuki's MS's causing damage from 'hip to shoulder'

"Thats in your eyes Yuki, not in mine" he laughes
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Yukimara hip section takes the damage as the hand with the beam rifle points at Kamal arm with the beam saber in it.I always adapt to my battle is one reason.Yukimara fires the beam rifle hitting Kamal arm causing damage to it.After that Yukimara'MS jumps in the sky with the thruster again and fire more shots at him.It was smart if you would got a range weapons.Yukimara focus on his shots on Kamal as the lock on mark is now on Kamal's MS
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:20 pm

He smiles and drops down, and uses his beam sword to deflect the incoming shots
"Range usage is for those who fear death" he laughed
as he then dived and grabbed his shield again, but this time, boosted to one side and threw the Sheild at Yuki, followed b him double thrusting to the other side of Yuki and up towards him, beam sword ready to swing
"As long as you follow it with CC then i can slightly forgive you"
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Yukimara turns around and smiles.You must forgot about one thing.Never send a sheep to kill a wolf.Yukimara quickly kicks off Kamal's MS as he slide across the ground.The kickoff gives Yukimara enough time to look on Kamal's MS head.Yukimara without hesitation fires 3 shots,one going for Head another going for his arms and the final heading for his legs. To make sure Yukimara plan works he boast up in the air and rains down mor shots on Kamal.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 pm

He used his sword to deflect the shots aimed at his head and arms, then rolloed over, his right leg from the knee down was damaged.
"Tch, good thing that Shield hit"
He looked at the back of Yuki's MS and his boosters were begning to sprak after being hit by the Shield
"Looks like flying won't be much of an option for ya!"
He then stood up and used his sword again to stops some shots, but got hit a couple of times.
He then boosted to the side and went to collect his shield, he then used his momentum to go straight towards the wall, then spun around quickly, then his boosters and thrusters began to blaze, trying to pervent the MS going into the wall
"Haaaa!" he called out as the Thrusters overcame the force, and he was sent rocketing towards Yuki, shield kept close, covering most of his vital spots, and his beam sword out like a lance..
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:59 pm

Yukimara notice that sparks are coming from the thruster as he gets ready for Kamal attack.Looks like I have to go for this.RIght when Kamal reaches Yukimara,Yukimara jumps in the air.With the Ms is in the air Yukimara is right above Kama.WIth his beam rifle pointed right a kamal Ms head and the lock on targeting the head,Yukimara fires a shoot Kamal MS head.The shot knocks off a side of the Ms head as Yukimara comes down on Kamal Ms landing on it.He then slices the arms of Kamal's Ms off.Checkmate.Yukimara says as he points the beam saber at the cockpit
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:09 pm

He sighed
"Huu, need to stop eating these thinking sticks"
He then lazyily pushed down on the accelorator, the thrusturs and such went full blast, and heavily damaged Yukis MS aswell as crushing Kamals further, followd by Yuki's MS falling ontop of him, since most of the circuit were now fired
He began laughing
"Id say its a stalemate"
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Yukimara's Ms was damage real bad by the kamakazi made by Kamal.Yukimara sigh as he rubes is head.I guess it is a stalemate.I was fun while it lasted.Yukimara screen shows game over as he exits the simulator.He then breaths for a minutes as he thought the match was fun and he didnt have that much fun since his 5th grade field day.He then walks over to Kamal simulator and waits for him
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:16 pm

He walks out, and hands Yuki a thinking stick
"It may look like a cig, but it aint, helps you calm down"
He then shook Yuki's hand
"It be better for you to use them, i find i do better when im not calm"
He laughed
"Nice match"
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:19 pm

It was a nice battle.Sometime I forget to attack the thrusters and its was smart to use your sheild like that.I havent seen anyone do that yet.Yukimara starts to rubes his eyes as he notice it was almost time to head to class.Ok I will be seening you Kamal.Yukimara waves as he heads for his class
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:24 am

'Sasaki walks into the training room hearing that somebody might be wanting to challenge him to combat'So who is going to be my opponent??'Several recruits turn and hurry off to continue their work'Great....Maybe I should wait and he will be here soon'Sasaki walk to an open wall and leans on it waiting'
Back to top Go down
ksw212
student
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:37 am

Kira walks into the Mobile Suit Simulator Room, it was his first day in Astral Academy and he wanted to check out the Battle Simulator Room, before anythng else (except storing his Gundam/MS of course). Kira sees Sasaki leaning against a wall and return back to examining the room, including all its technologies, equipments and even plans to go into the Simulator room soon, or better yet, try it out with an opponent, he was eager to see how good all the students of Astral Acadamy was.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:41 am

'Sasaki sees Kira'He seems rather new but maybe he would be daring enough to challenge me'Sasaki walks over to Kira'Hi there I'm Sasaki and u seem like you've flown a Mobile Suit before so wanna try a fight with me??
Back to top Go down
ksw212
student
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 am

Dchong wrote:
'Sasaki sees Kira'He seems rather new but maybe he would be daring enough to challenge me'Sasaki walks over to Kira'Hi there I'm Sasaki and u seem like you've flown a Mobile Suit before so wanna try a fight with me??

Kira smiled, Kira was very delighted, how lucky was he to able to try out the simulator ON HIS FIRST day, and with a Astral Academy Student too. Fine, bt i warn u, i'm nt bad at piloting a Mobile Suit, even though i'm a new student here. Kira proceeds on to siting on the Simulation Machine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Battle Simulator   Mobile Suit Battle Simulator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile Suit Battle Simulator
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next