The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Big suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Big suggestion   Big suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:36 pm

As there are four admins and to our luck we are each part of a seperate force. As such I propose that we all become commanders of set forces to ease the story as there are no commanding officers, I Kusagi volunteer myself to being the Commander of the alliance forces. As a student or private it is hard to become a commander of an army and without a PC commander it is hard to give out missions to other PCs let alone admins. But still if you do not want to become a commander, I knowing the most about the universal gundam storyline, and the current main RP storyline would volunteer myself to control the commanding NPCs to give out missions etc. etc.

Please revise

Kusagi
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

Big suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big suggestion   Big suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:39 pm

On it... Also I don't like wearing the blue so could you hold on to it for me for awhile =D? hehehe... Actually I accidentaly mistook alliance for earth for some reason so you'll have to make irou leader yourself!
Back to top Go down

Big suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age :: General Area :: Suggestions-
Jump to: