The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus Black

Markus Black

The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Empty
PostSubject: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak   The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Name: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak

Weapons: 2 M.A.C. Cannons as well as 3 directional E.M.P. shockwave guns and finally 4 stationary Rail guns

Power Plant: 4 Micro compact "M" particle engines.

Advantages : The power source creates an advantage with the E.M.P. because of the vast amount of energy source as well as the advanced shield technology and sub-space capabilities

Disadvantages: Well balanced ship thus no true disadvantages other than low shields and defenses in the rear as well as pitiable sub light engines

Pictures: Here

Last edited by Markus Black on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak   The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:49 pm

denied, you must give out its power source and its weapons are too powerfull for not being the organisations main frigate, every ship has a disadvantage. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Markus Black

Markus Black

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak   The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:53 pm

the power plant is classified and how so is 3 emp's and four rail guns too powerful oh and 2 mac's?
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak   The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 pm

I as one of the head moderators must know each ship inside out so that no-one is accused of cheating. regular battles ships had NO mac cannons as they are overly massive and require too much maintenance and power, railguns as such are the same and without knowing the powersource I cannot tell what is too much as if it is classified their are no power restrictions thus making your ship unfair. Please modify and edit.
Back to top Go down
Markus Black

Markus Black

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak   The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Edited also do you know what a M.A.C. is? or a directional E.M.P. gun besides their names
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak   The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm

The size of a Magnetic Accelerator Cannon is such that it is normally an integral component of an army's main battleship structure. Some types of Defense Stations are literally built around the massive weapon for orbital defense. A railgun fires 600 ton rounds of tungstein.

M.A.C. cannons have never been mention to exists it the gundam series as one is such a powerfull weapon let alone two. the ship would only be able to have 1 M.A.C. cannon and laser point defence systems.

MAGNETIC ACCELERATOR CANNON
Back to top Go down
Markus Black

Markus Black

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak   The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Ummm I'm not exactly where you got that info but that's not where I'm getting my thing from... in a nut shell it's like a giant magnetically propulsed hand gun of sorts... or a missile launcher. They varie in size and power depending where they've been placed. However you are right about them building orbital station around them, but if it's placed on a ship such as my own it's size and power would logically be lowered so as to not send me off hurtling through space with just one shot. The Magnetic Accelerator Cannon is a cannon type device that stands to it's name. By using extremely powerful magnets, pressure and magnetic lead rounds. It fires a super powerful shot towards a ship or whatever. Although in a more powerful instalation it could fire once every few seconds in a ship of this size it takes some time to build up the neccesary energy to fire. so pretty much I'll have to have a put all weapons to maximum moment when I fight xD Well only for the M.A.C Cannon anyways.... Any questions =3?
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak   The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 pm

As you do not know this my statistics are taken from the gundam series and as such must be used as the gundam series suggest. Tis is a gundam forum. Nothing is stopping you from making a much smaller and weaker variant but even as such it would take quite a bit of power so it would limit your power. you would not be able to shoot it every few seconds as it would be a anti-ship weapon. thats also too many railguns...use heavy laser batteries(generic laser cannons) you can have more that use less power.Rail guns are also quite powerfull, I have put a cap of 1 for battleships, except for the main battleship. And I would also like the ships dimensions if posible.
Back to top Go down
Markus Black

Markus Black

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak   The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Wait whadda ya mean? They have M.A.C guns in Gundam? I'm getting this from another source o.o.... and sorry I made a mistake I wasn't thinking of a rail gun... It's just a gun I saw somewhere that fires these energy based bullets that were like a foot long and three inches in diameter... any ideas about them name?
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak   The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:11 am

As you are a chracter and this is a "named" cruiser I will allow you to have better weapons than regular ships but please take a look at the black frigate and build up fom there. but just as a reminder the black frigate is already quite powerfull.

Thank you, please edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak   The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Knight A.K.A. The Hatak
Page 1 of 1