The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Jean Cosigner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carl
student

Le Jean Cosigner Empty
PostSubject: Le Jean Cosigner   Le Jean Cosigner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:23 am

Basic Info

Name: Le Jean Cosigner
Genetics: Human
Birthday: 8 May
Nationality: Part Australia and France
Personality: serious all the time but in Jean private time when back in earth even for few days suddenly makes Jean Happily and smile...weird! Jean not going well in the rest of squadrons but sometimes Jean do closed enough to Captain Ramses of USS Chronicle, somehow Ramses say that he knew Jean from 8 years ago when Southward border being made. Southward border located near to Ramses Battleship when Jean still in Bandwagon corp (elite mobile suit own by Karaba)...Jean doesn't have close relative like family she only have two sisters Le Barbarous (live in Granada), Le Giralda (live in earth) and a brother Le Courtenay Cosigner (live in side 6)

Physical Stature:

Height: 1, 73m
Weight: 48 kg
Eye Color: left are red, right are artificial eye camera
Hair Color: white
Hair Style: long straight haired with bubble in the end
Skin Color: creme
Accessories: Cloak vest + armored psychic backpack
Clothing: full covered leather + long shredded pants
Appearance: always using both Cloak vest + armored psychic backpack (it turn to be a device that connect into MS that she piloting)

Job Title: MS Pilot and Elite soldier
Alliance: earth
Techniques: stealth killing
Abilties: psychic battle mode and overdrive using cloak device to uncover attack trails

Last edited by carl on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Le Jean Cosigner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jean Cosigner   Le Jean Cosigner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am

Im sorry Le Jean but everyone starts as an Astral student for a rank. This mis a completely new storyline that takes place in the future of the universal timeline. You are a new pilot, and your rank is determined by the amounts of points you have. And the higher rank you are as a soldier the more weapons and features you unlock for your MS or gundam.
Back to top Go down
carl
student

Le Jean Cosigner Empty
PostSubject: thank's   Le Jean Cosigner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:10 am

yikes....so the rank only i have to change? ok!
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Le Jean Cosigner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jean Cosigner   Le Jean Cosigner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:14 am

yes, and I was wondering if you were new to roleplay forums?
Back to top Go down
carl
student

Le Jean Cosigner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jean Cosigner   Le Jean Cosigner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:14 am

these is new for me! almost 2 hours me to thinking and understanding how to play these...reminds me ok if i doing wrong
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Le Jean Cosigner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jean Cosigner   Le Jean Cosigner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 am

well a good way to meet members is to join the chatbox at the main page its a live chat with other members ^^

character approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Le Jean Cosigner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jean Cosigner   Le Jean Cosigner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Jean Cosigner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age :: Creation :: Character-
Jump to: