The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside earths Atmosphere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Outside earths Atmosphere Empty
PostSubject: Outside earths Atmosphere   Outside earths Atmosphere Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Space outside earths atmosphere
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Outside earths Atmosphere   Outside earths Atmosphere Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:11 pm

Yukimara looks out the window as he see the Earth.That planet is so beautiful.I wonder whats going on at the academy.The intercom cuts as Yukimara starts to closes his eyes.Attention passenger,I am your captain for this flight we will have bumpy ride as we head back so brace yourself.The ship starts to shake a little as it leaves the Earth's atomsphere.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Outside earths Atmosphere   Outside earths Atmosphere Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 pm

The ship genlty flys through the sky as a little girl sit by Yukimara.Hi minster whats your name.The little girl looks at Yuikmara as he stops looking at the window and looks at her.My name is Yukimara Nagi nice to me you.Yukimara smiles as he rubes his eyes.My name Emily,Why are you alone.Yukimara repiles,I went to see someone on Earth and im heading back to school.Emily laughs,You are so old to be in school,she smiles and gigles.Yukimara sighs,The school is to help me become a great pilot.Emily sees her mother and heads back to her.Bye Yuki baby.She leaves as Yukimara sighs,Why does everyone call me that.Yukimara relaxs as he goes to sleep
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Outside earths Atmosphere   Outside earths Atmosphere Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 pm

A ship appears above the Earth's atmosphere as Yukimara is in.He is holding his breath because reenter is the worse part he will always hate.Yukimara looks out the wind as his phone begins to ring.He exhales as he answer and Jean is on the other side.Yukimara this is a secret meeting so I will meet you at the military base.Yukimara listens on as she gives him instruction on what he should do.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Outside earths Atmosphere   Outside earths Atmosphere Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Yukimara in Strike Freedom floats in the middle of space as he tries to come up with a idea.What should I do.I cant just walk in there look can I park my mobile suit in here.I will get in trouble for that.Yukimara sighs as he comes up with a idea.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Outside earths Atmosphere   Outside earths Atmosphere Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Yukimara begins to activate the Strike Freedom again as he heads for the Astral Academy.I got a plan this will work.Yukimara starts to smile as he heads there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside earths Atmosphere   Outside earths Atmosphere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside earths Atmosphere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age :: The New Age RP :: Earth-
Jump to: