The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:17 am

Hello and welcome
Here are some rules that you MUST follow, otherwise your life here will be short ^^

1- Do not GOD MOD. If you are caught god modding, then a staff member will warn you ONCE. Please edit the post. If you continue after you've been warned, we will edit your post for you and trust me it won't be pretty. Nothing ruins the fun like God modding.

2- Don't cuss or insult the actual user. If you are cussing in character, make it clear, so that there are no misunderstandings. I don't want people coming to me crying.

3- Do not spam where spam doesn't belong. Spam in the chat, or at your residences. Thank you.

4- Your chat will not be counted towards your posting count.

5- Write like you know the language please. Don't shorthand things are aren't necessary. And try when you can, to spell the words correctly, as it is hard to tell what you're saying when you : WrIt lik dis.

6. MINIMUM 3 LINES in each post, don't forget to describe how your feeling, the surrondings all of that stuff
Back to top Go down

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1