The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Presidential office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Presidential office Empty
PostSubject: Presidential office   Presidential office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Were the President of Earth stays
Back to top Go down
Mori Taka

Presidential office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presidential office   Presidential office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:06 am

"I am Mori Taka, President of the earth federation, and I hope only for the well being of the treaty between the Principality of Zeon and Earth Federation." The camera turned off as he broadcast ended. Mori shuffled arround some papers on his desk as the tv crew left the office. A man walked in wearing an officers uniforn. "Mr.President is the plan working?" asked the man. The president found the folder that he was looking for through all the papers, it wrote "TOP SECRET" on it. "Yes it seems that they have succesfully infiltrated the the academy...

"I told you Mr. President, sending young and naive soldiers with no expirience was a good tactic. Their so young and new to the force that its imposibble that they actually even know what they're doing...
Back to top Go down

Presidential office
Page 1 of 1