The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Earth Federation Military Base

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Earth Federation Military Base Empty
PostSubject: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Were The Earth forces Keep their Gundams and Mobile Armours
Back to top Go down
Mori Taka

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:12 pm

The president walked into the military HQ is assistant at his side. "Harrison" he said. "yes mr. President" said his assistant. Mori sat down behind the large desk and was holding maybe fifteen files. He pulled one out at what seemed random choice. "Hmm...Yukimara Nagi...Send him in Harrison" ordered the president as harrison obey without question.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:19 pm

A space ship lands at the military base as Yukimara walks out the ship.He looks around for the president as he holds his hands over his eyes.Where is this man.Yukimara see the president and walks towards him
Back to top Go down
Mori Taka

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 pm

"Mr. Nagi I have an important mission for you and I have brsught you here on such notice because you are the perfect candidate for the mission." The president sent off his guards and his assistances."This is a top secret high priority mission, are you in?" he asked "there would be great rewards for completing such a mission"
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:25 pm

Yukimara smiles as he listen to the president.Yes sir President,Im in.Yukimara cracks his knuckles as he was ready for combat.Whats the mission sir
Back to top Go down
Mori Taka

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:31 pm

"I'm sorry but this mission is a covert operation, so there will be no fighting." The president hands Yuki a a pen. "This is a pen that has a secret camera inside of it and we need you to gather intel for us. ASTRAL ACADEMY contains gundam units that the Zeon had modified in the one year war to enchance speed and energy output. You being a student will be perfect for this job, we also need intel on suspected Zeon pilots. One of wich being a Mr. Kenoo Nooki. We will contact you when your mission is complete. That is all." said the president as he walked out waving Yuki goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:45 pm

Yukimara takes the pen and puts it in his pocket.I will do my best to help you out Mr.President.Yukimara scratches his head as he salutes the president.Yukimara ask the president,What will I get when im done with this mission.Yukimara waits for the answer
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:04 pm

Yukimara looks at the president walking off and turns around himself.Looks like im going to be a secret agent like James Bond.The 007 theme starts to play in his head as he walks up the steps to enter the ship.He then turns around acts like he is pointing a gun.Yukimara then says, BAM.Yukimara turns around and enters the ship,as he enters the ship he sits in the seat closes to the window as the ship begins to lift of.Yukimara starts to fall asleep as the ship into space
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Yukimara and Jean walks through the halls.So Jean what are you about to show me.I want to know.Jean remains silent as she continues to walk down hall with them.The walk ends when they raech the end of the path.Yukimara this is a top secret place where I have to give you something from.Yukimara looks confused as she opens the door and the two walks in.Yukimara see lots of men working on a mobile suit.Yukimara starts to walk up to the mobile suit as he begins to stare at it.This here Yukimara is a special mobile suit that will enhance your normal abilities to its max.This suit is very powerful and it will take you a long to time to master it.Yukimara looks at her.It wont I am a pilot that can master any suit.Jean begins to laugh.It will take more than that to master this suit.She begins to cut the lights on
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:15 pm

The light shines on the mobils suit as all the repair men moves away.The light flicker as the suit is revealed.Yukimara stands there amazed at the site of the suit as he is happy.Yukimara this suit is the Strike Freedom its one the most powerfuless gundam we ever created.This will be the ulitmate test of skills are you ready.Yukimara looks at Jean.I will make this work.I am a next greatest pilot of the Earth Federation.Yukimara and Jean walks towards the mobile suit
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Yukimara sits in the cockpit getting a good feel in it as he looks at Jean.I promise I wont let you down jean.Yukimara eye's starts to glare as the determination builds.Ok Yukimara lets see if you got the skills to pilot it.She says as she gets out the cockpit and walks to the door.Once there She press a button and the lift under the gundam starts to rise up.This is my time to show them what im made of.The lift shakes as the Strike freedom begins to rise up.The sun begins to shine as the Strike Freedom is now above the base.The monitor cuts on as Jean appears on it.Ok Yukimara this is a test area where we can see how well you are a piloting it and one more thing dont trash it.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Yukimara flies through the sky as he screams in joy that he is flying.The Strike freedom flys through clouds as he begins to mauver it.Ok Yukimara you see that this suit is more faster than you think.Yukimara press a button and booster begins to roar more loudly as the Strike Freedom begins to mover faster that not even Yukimara can control.O shit I cant stop it.Jean begins to laugh as she watches the test from the main monitor in the base.Two solders sits at there post talking to each other.Bob how its been since you joined the army.Bob looks at Steve.3 years and I still havent seen no action.The two laughs as the Strike Freedom flies over them.O shit what the hell is that.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Yukimara finally stops the Strike Freedom as he starts to breath heavily.Sweet drips off his face as looks at the screen.Man that was a rush.Yukimara looks at the radar and smiles.The Strike Freedom floats above a pond as Jean appears on the screen.I see you had a rough time with Strike huh.She looks in the screen as she waits for Yukimara to answer.It wasnt that bad,Yukimara says as he is breathing hard.I going to return to base.The Strike Freedom starts to head back to base
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:32 pm

The Strike Freedom floats above the military base as Yukimara begins to land at the base.He exits the suit abd walks towards the base.Man that suit is intense.It will take me a while to control it.Yukimara looks a the Strike Freedom as man mechanics comes towards it.Jean walks up to Yukimara.How was the first time piloting a gundam.Yukimara looks at her.It was exciting.Yukimara looks at the mobile suit and starts to have flashbacks of the gundam that he used to kill his father.Yukimara faints
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:28 am

Yukimara wakes up in the infrimary as Jean sit over him.Looks like you have gotten tired.You must pushed yourself.She sits over Yukimara reading a magazine.Looks like Kusagi will soon get the tourch.Yukimara looks at Jean and smiles.I going to his ceremiony,I hope I can control Strike Freedom before the Third day.Yukimara sits up and picks up the glass of water.Yukimara then starts to drink from it an Yukimara starts to look at Jean.So you sat here all the time and waited for me to wake up.Jean then sighs.I didnt I only was here for a hour.But Yukimara you think you can get up and pilot bthe suit again.Yukimara gets out his bed and puts on his shirt.Ready to roll
Back to top Go down
Mori Taka

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:34 am

A man weraring a suit walked into the room. "Mr. Yukimara, the president is waiting for you in the military base storage unit" the man bowed then left as if his duty was done.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:35 am

Yukimara sees the man and follows him.I got to see what he want.Yukimara starts to think
Back to top Go down
Mori Taka

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:38 am

Yukimara follows the man into the main MS storage unit where the president was standing with his bodyguards. "Mr.s Yukimara I hope you have some good intel for me?" said the president as he appraoched Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:42 am

Yukimara shows him the pen.I havent seen him that much so I couldnt get that much info on him.I will continue to stay at the school to collect more info on him.Yukimara hands over the pen to Mori
Back to top Go down
Mori Taka

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:50 am

Mori grabs the pen and then hands over a letter to yuki, "This is your reward Mr.Yukimara, I see potential in you so this is a big prize." Mori Taka walks down to a large Ms. "The strike freedom gundam, We've had it for years but I think that you will be the one that will master it." The president walks away waving goodbye as his guards." that letter contains your next assignement.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:56 am

Yukimara smiles as he finally have the Strike but his face changes.Now Yukimara must prove that he can help the Earth Federation.Thank you President.Yukimara walks over to the mobile suit and enters it cockpit.He looks at the screen as he starts it up.The lift begins to rise as Strike freedom gets ready to rise.It reaches the surface as the Strike freedom appears.Strike freedom ready to launch.The captain gives Yukimara the green light to go.The Strike Freedom thrusters begins to roar as it flys off.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:59 am

Yukimara notice that he has a letter in his hand.What it this .Yukimara opens it.This must be some new orders.He begins to read it
Back to top Go down
Mori Taka

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 pm

letter:

"Mr. Nagi, this note will reveal your next orders. As you may know the alliance has a strong foothold for military positions, the gryps colony cannon. There is only one heir to the throne of the alliance and without him we will be able to take the cannon and destroy the zeon once and for all. Your mission is to assassinate Mr. kusagi Tokugawa and eliminate the alliance so that the cannon is left unguarded. The ceremonial passing of the torch will be a perfect oppertunity. Yukimara this will be a huge foothold for earth and humans shall praise your actions for the generations to come."

Mori Taka.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Yukimara body stops as he looks at the letter.His hand trembles at the fact on what he got to do.Kusagi is a friend of mines why do I have to do this.Yukimara puts the letter under his seat as he flys around in the Strike.I will have to get ready to for this mission.With the thought of killing another Yukimara continues to his test run
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:25 pm

The Strike Freedom soars through the clouds as Yukimara fires his beam rifle at the targets that the base set up for him.I have to be on my guard when I get to the gryps.Yukimara begins to configure the Strike Freedom to increase its output.This will help me if im in a tight spot.Yukimara sees the option appears on the screen of the Strike Freedom as the Dragoon System activates.The pods begins to come from the Freedom's wings.The pods begins to fire at targets as Yukimara quickly manuver the Ms.He then stops as the dragoon pods returns to his wings.O shit this gundam is incredible.The sun shines on the Strike Freedom as the sun begins to set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Federation Military Base   Earth Federation Military Base Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Federation Military Base
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next