The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Generic Hall way

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stark Black

Stark Black

Generic Hall way Empty
PostSubject: Generic Hall way   Generic Hall way Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:11 am

These are hallways that go all around the station they inter connect with every room around the entire station.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

Generic Hall way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generic Hall way   Generic Hall way Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 pm

He walked through the cold hallways, it was meant to be nice and warm, but what can ya do? He was passed by men and women in uniform, all of them looking down on him, each with a face of resentment. He had a twisted ginr on his face at each one of them. Some he would push into the wall, hurtning their shoulders, but removed their smug faces, and turned them to fear.
He chuckled a bit and kept walking down, towards the hangar...
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

Generic Hall way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generic Hall way   Generic Hall way Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Stark exited the living quarters as he walked down the hall ways nodding to a few men that gave him a respectful bow. His fathers method of discipline to keep order in the HQ. It was much like a military organisation in fact just not quite as fancy. Although they did have impressive funding from all the jobs they did. He kept walking down the corridor then took a turn into the main hanger rolling up his right sleeve again as it was starting to droop.
Back to top Go down
Markus Black

Markus Black

Generic Hall way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generic Hall way   Generic Hall way Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:19 pm

*Markus walks through the corridor towards the main hangar where he goes to pass his time*
-Oh hello there Kyle
*Markus indicates towards his adjutant*
-Hello sir
*Replied kyle as he saluted to Markus who kept on walking towards the main hangar to find his brother*
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

Generic Hall way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generic Hall way   Generic Hall way Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Stark made a toothy smile to kusagi as they walked down the hallway already knowing what he should say to come back to his little friends words "You're forgetting I never signed any treaty Commander! Heh... and although true it's not dificult to spot Kamal you should know I'm brighter then to make my hitman do espionage... Also he may not be subtle but he still got quite the amount of useful infortmion despite the fact he's my red herring!"

Stark's voice did not turn non chalant instead it took on a tired tone "And I would be getting some sleep if it weren't for all of you little pests coming to see me directly, Kusagi" Stark indicated that last part to Kusagi changing to a rather taunting tone as he got to the end followed by an equally taunting grin.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Generic Hall way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generic Hall way   Generic Hall way Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Kusagi looks at stark with a "I knew what you were going to say" look as he saw that stark did really need that rest. He didn't take the taunt as an isnult but he more or less ignored it. "Alright Stark, I'll leave you to your sleep seeing as you really need it. You seem to forget yourself infront of a powerfull man" Said Kusagi jokingly as he smiled. " Well I know what you're getting to and if you want to pick up the subject another time I would be glad to nake a appointment as I will be quite a busy man." Kusagi handed Stark a few envelopes. " These are invitations to the ceremony, there are enough for you and three guests" Kusagi put his hand on Starks shoulder. " I'm asking this not as a client Stark...but as a friend"
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

Generic Hall way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generic Hall way   Generic Hall way Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Stark gave Kusagi a friendly pat on the side of his arm, it didn't really hurt but it wasn't really delicate... this was definetly a sign that Stark was losing his more gracefu side to his lack of sleep. "Okay then I'll be there... but before you leave I want to know exactly what your thoughts on the spies are and how you would like me to act on that degree..." Stark took in a deep breath tussling his hair a bit and pinching his cheek wearing an appearance of wakedness. a neccesary and practiced talent he used often.

"It's kinda funny how you normally know what I'm gonna say... also I'm guessing all the details for the ceremony are in the enveloppes... I'll probably disperse them among the grounds.... in any case I'll see you there but first about the spies... I can have kamal eliminate them all in no time...but then again it might already be too late you know..." Stark crossed his arms leaning on the hall way waiting for his final respnses as he waved at a female officer that walked by that made him feel a bit nervous as she always waved and gave him this strangely comforting smile each time she walked by.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Generic Hall way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generic Hall way   Generic Hall way Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 pm

Kusagi looked at Stark menacingly" I'm not one to put ut hits on peoples let alone children. But if its A business thing I will keep out of it although I dont aprove. The spies will do no harm to anyone. I'm not comander yet so its out of my jurisdiction. Kusagi turned around as his cloak spun along with him catching the air. "I hope that you will not try to do anything drastic at the ceremony. Its also formal, no weapons. And stark Kusagi turned his head. " A lot of important peoples will be there, please no assassination attempts. Kusagi waved as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

Generic Hall way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generic Hall way   Generic Hall way Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Stark chuckled lightly as he walked kusagi walk off, it was funny how his jacket always did that so drastically, also the fact that Kusagi was worried he would kill someone. "Don't worry 'bout it kusagi... you know how good I am at keeping a weapon and not letting anyone realise. heheh" Stark pulled on his glove a bit so as to make it tighter as he walked off to his room where he would finally catch some required sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Generic Hall way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generic Hall way   Generic Hall way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generic Hall way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age :: The New Age RP :: Open Space :: Black Organisation HQ-
Jump to: