The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafeteria room

Go down 
+3
Yukimara nagi
Kenoo Noki
Kusagi Tokugawa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:30 pm

A large room for everyone to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kenoo Noki
Admin
Kenoo Noki

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:06 am

Kenoo slowly walked into the cafeteria, he didn't like classes but he did like lunch. Though all the loud talking did bother him. He made his way throught the various lines: first getting himself some pizza, followed by a strawbery cake, and to top it off ice cream. Then he made his way to his usual table and bgan to eat by himself. All the other student looked at him weird for eating by himself but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
https://gundamnewage.forumotion.com
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:25 am

Kusagi had arrived at the school in time for lunch, his classes were only in the afternoon as he was going to become a mechanic. He moved out of the line with his pizza and icecream. Looking around all of the tables seemed to be full but Kusagi noticed one that had only one person sitting at it, a young man. Kesagi made his way to the table and sat down in front of the guy. "Hey there, the names Kusagi Tokugawa. Its nice to meet you?" Kusagi picked at his food. "So you new here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kenoo Noki
Admin
Kenoo Noki

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:34 am

Kenoo was just about done with his pizza and about to start on his cake when a boy sat down at his table. As soon as he sat down he started to talk. Kenoo figured he'd ignore him and hopefully he'd go away, so that's what he did. He didn't even bother to look up at the boy, he just continued with his cake.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:42 am

Kusagi was waiting for an answer from the guy but he wouldn't reply. Kusagi ate his food and watched him for a bit then continued. "Are you going to answer me? Its not polite to ignore someone youknow?" he said wagging his finger comically yet still being serious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kenoo Noki
Admin
Kenoo Noki

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:56 pm

"It's also not polite to talk to somebody you don't know either." Kenoo spoke but he didn't look up. He hoped those few words would be enough to get the boy off his back. Kenoo finished his cake and started on his ice cream. He wanted to finish it and leave before anybody else decide to sit down and have a conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 pm

"why so down Kenoo? Yeah thats right I know who you are. As I am Kusagi Tokugawa heir to the Alliance forces. I introduced myself in a polite manor and you have nothing to say back to a superior!?" Kusagi was raising his voice but not to a level that everyone in the caffeteria could hear. " I just thaught that it would be in our best interest to get to know each other as you are brother of the paptymus." Kusagi settled his voice then sat down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:01 pm

After a while of walking Yukimara head to the cafeteria.He enters the cafeteria as his stomach growl.Man I am so hungry I cant take it.Yukimara heads to the cafeteria line and stands in it.After a while of waiting Yukimara picks up a tray and gets a hamburger with some fries.After that he gets a orange and sits down at a table.Boy I havent eat since yesterday and man I got a hunger.Yukimara starts to eat the hamburger slowly as tears comes from his eyes.Man this is the greatest hamburger I ever tasted.Yukimara then eats some of the fries and smiles.Oh my god this is incredible.He jumps out his seat in joy as everyone looks at him.Yukimara feels embrassed as he sits down and finsh his meal
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Yukimara surveys the cafeteria and notcie to guys sitting over there talking.Yukimara starts to think that those dude look interesting to talk to.Yukimara stands up and takes his tray heads right by Kusagi and Kenoo and sits right by them.Yukimara smiles as he says Hi
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:08 pm

After his flight and enrollment into Astral, Kamal began looking around, and stumbled upon the cafe.
He picked up a tray, and placed food on it. A hamburger, and chips, he growled to himslef about eating crappy food like this.
He found and empty table and sat down, he then began to wolf down his food, not taking into account, table manners or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:09 pm

Kusagi smiled at the student. "Hello there, my names Kusagi tokugawa and you are?" asked Kusagi to the seemingly new student. "what are you studying?"
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 pm

My name is Yukimara Nagi,Im hear to become a great mobile suit pilot.Yukimara picks up his hamburger and takes a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:20 pm

"thats cool" said Kusagi as he thought to himself:"It looks like he hasn't eaten days." He looked over to Kenoo then to Yuki. " I must apologize for my aquaintance Kenoo he's not much of a talker." said Kusagi as he took a bite of his pizza.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Chuckles a bit after overhearing Yuki talking about being MS pilot.
'Fool, can't be serious can he?' he thought to himslef
He turned his headphone volume down and kept eating, all the while listning into their conversation
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 pm

Yukimara smiles as he looks a kenoo.Yukimara then thinks,this is the guy Mori was telling me about.
So is this your first year here.Yukimara eats some fries
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 pm

"well yes its my first year here, im going to show off my mechanic skills and my commanding skill" said Kusagi looking over at the guy with the earphones on. "What about you?" He asked the guy poking him to make sure he was listening.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:29 pm

He looked up, and drank some water, then turned his headphones down
"Pilot, nothing else"
He was in the mood to kill, but he was told not to do things like that in public places
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:32 pm

They told me that this school is a great place to learn skills.I wanted to become a great pilot since my father was one.Yukimara takes a big bite out his hamburger,while out the corner of his eye he studies Kenoo trying to see what his with him and why he is quite.After a whie he also starts looking at the person with the headphones
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:01 pm

Yukimara finishes his meal and stands up.Ok guys I have to head to class,I am kinda late see ya.Yukimara walks off to the garbage and drops his tray in it.After that he then exits the cafeteria.Yukimara thinks to himself..So that Kenoo.Yukimara puts the pen in his pocket.Looks like im done for now
Back to top Go down
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 pm

Well, well if it isn't the great Kusagi! Heir to the leardership of the alliance, so what are you doing in this place? Don't you get special training or something?
Sabrac sits next to kusagi and puts all his bags and tools onto the table in front of him.
I hear your going to fly the mediator colony ship once its completed. That's a rare sight for a young person to pilot such a large ship.
Anyway if you need a new ship or M.S. just ask and I'll get you a design that'll be able to handle any situation!
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:41 pm

"Please, please no need for formalities here, I wish only to take classes on how to become a better mechanic.
Kusagi moved over to make some room as quite a few peoples seemed to be gathering at the table.
"And who might you be giving me such praises? Asked Kusagi.
Back to top Go down
Kenoo Noki
Admin
Kenoo Noki

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:22 pm

While Kenoo was trying to enjoy his ice cream the table seemed to fill up fast. Each of the new students began to talk to each other. Kenoo didn't listen to hard to what they where saying because he really didn't care. Then the boy names Kusagi address him as if he knew him.

Kenoo raised his eyes and started Kusagi down. He wasn't sure how he knew who he was, but he did know he had to keep an eye on him. By this time the table had completely filled up with new student and Kenoo could stand it no longer. He stood from the table and said nothing. He eyed each new stdent before making his way from the table. "I have to talk to Asako"
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:48 am

Kusagi nodded as Kenoo was leavin. "Say hello to the Paptymus for me, I plan of meeting him soon." Then Kusagi continued to eat and talk with the others until the bell would ring signaling the start of the afternoon classes. "Well I must be off to my mechanics class, I hope to see you guys later. Said Kusagi as he got up and headed out without even grabbing his tray."Now Mechanics 101 is.....this way"
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:59 pm

i walked into the cafeteria with my books in my hand goin to the counter on which the food was being served i smelled the food mmm...this food smells better than Earth school slop i walk and pick up an plate then site down at a table and start to eat mmm...yea..yea erhm this is some good grub...munch,munch...blech
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 pm

while thinking i was looking at the designs man these are tough i need to find some one who is good at these things. i go dump my plate and head out of the cafeteria into the colony there is alot of peopl here i know some one will show me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cafeteria room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafeteria room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next