The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafeteria room

Go down 
+3
Yukimara nagi
Kenoo Noki
Kusagi Tokugawa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

Cafeteria room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:03 pm

seeing another new face, Sabrac walks up to introduce himself.
Hey, judging from all the plans your carrying around you must be an engineer, right? How did you do on the asignment today?
M.S. design is the hardest type, unlucky for him if it's his first day. He thought to himself.
Anyway I'm Sabrac, and you are...?
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:09 pm

i look at the student talking to me hmph its just a extra course i'm gonna to be an pilot hmph...i tilt my glasses up on my face to get an better look at the student tell me what is your name? i said grazegnliy
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Yukimara enters the cafeteria and looks around.He notice its still loud as it was yesterday as many student chat and eat.Yukimara walks up to the lunch line and patiently waits for his turn to get something to eat.After a long wait he picks up his tray and walks to the lunch line where he just pick up a salad and sits down.Ok I havent seen Kenoo in a while.I think I need to look for him.Yukimara takes out the fork and starts to eat the salad.Also Kusagi is getting to supious of me so I have to find a way to keep him off my track.He takes another bit of the salad as a looks at the students going in and out the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Yukimara continues to eat the salad as he is deep in thoughts.With every bite his mind drifts slowly away until he finsh then Yukimara notice that he was done but it felt like he wasnt eating at all.I have to get in contact with the president.Yukimara wipes his mouth off with a napkin and sits in the cafetira until the bell rings.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:26 pm

He walked in and grabbed some grub from the canteen. He picked up lots of fruit and then saw Yuki and sat down next to him, turning down the volume on his headphones.
'Hows class going?" he grumbled, half asleep, half unwilling to speak to Yuki
He then bit into an apple, awaiting his response
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Ok but I am so bored.Yukimara looks at kamal as he scratches his head.So are you invited to the cermonial.Its going to be a great party.I bet the food is going to be incredible.Yukimara starts to smiles as he thinks of the food
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:38 pm

KUsagi entered the Cafeteria still wearing his formal clothes and giving out invites. He noticed his two friends sitting at the table in the far right of the room. "hey guys." Kusagi looked over at kamal and handed him a letter. "You're invited too kamal, its formal so bring a tux, the address is in the the letter." Kusagi sat down at the table. "well what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:40 pm

He chuckled a bit as he looked at his card, then looked at Yuki
"Seems like I am"
He looks up at Kusagi
"Congratulations, and thanks for the invite,ill bring......a tux"
With the word tux came a sigh of regret

Last edited by Kamal S. Freed on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Its going to be great.Yukimara looks at Kusagi and smiles.I cant wait for your big day,think about it the food,dancing,women,and stuff.Yukimar continues to name stuff as he thinks about the cermonial.He then stops
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:46 pm

"Its alright Kamal but the tux is nessissary, Its formal and its a great step in our alliances passing of the torch" Kusagi smiled."as soon as its over you can take it off" Kusagi got up and started to walk away."I must be off though, as I still need to prepared, I will be out until the ceremony. See you there. Kusagi waved walking out.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:51 pm

He sighed and sat back, using one hand to lazly wave back.
"Huu, hey Yuki, do ya wanna follow me to the MS simulator"
He scrathced his head
"teach has asked me round, and i would like to see your skill"
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Ok.Yukimara gets up and dumps his tray in the trash than stands up.Ok lets head to the simulator.Yukimara wants to see how good he gotten over the years
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:26 pm

I sit in the cafeteria looking at all the students walking around.Man this is so boring,where is someone to mess with.Greil sits back in his chair and looks at the roof because of the fact that he is bored and class are over for him
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Greil gets up and walks around the cafeteria.He adjust his glasses as he smiles.I found something fun to do.Greil heads for the Ms stroage room.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:09 pm

'Sasaki walks into the cafeteria'Man humiliating a teacher and giving other students something to laugh about makes me so hungry'Sasaki gets his food'Finally I can eat!!'Sasaki wolfs down his food'Man its tasty'Sasaki gets seconds and wolfs it down too'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:15 pm

'After wolfing down almost five servings he returns the trays'Thanks that tasted greatYaya u should try cooking your meals instead of me cooking itMaybe next time since I got the whole period freeShouldn't you kids be in classesI got my cert for mobile suit flying since the professer's test was trashed by me...bye bye'The cafeteria lady stares in awe while Sasaki walks off'
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:50 pm

i walk into the cafetria ahh food man i'm hungry i grab a tray and go sit down at a vacant table and start to eat hmm this the only thing i like at this academy and that is the food i continue to eat.
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:21 pm

i finish eating i gather my things and dump my plate and leave the cafetira only a couple of classes left i start to walk to class sigh man i look at the picture yuikmara gave me oh thats right this thing hmph i'll go down there after i'm done with my classes.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Yukimara walks in the Cafeteria and sits down.He looks around and smiles.Man I can believe this.I need a book.Yukimara searches his sack but doesnt see one.Im going to fail.Yukimara sighs
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 am

'Sasaki walks into the cafeteria'Man I am bored...the next real class that I need to take is back to mechanics 101 and I already got an advance grade when that teach sent a student to come find me so now what....'A student runs over to Sasaki'Hey I'm helping the professer in-charge of piloting 101...he wanted me to pass you these papers and another set which he thinks that you should be able to handle due to your performance on the previous paper'Sasaki takes the papers'Thanks buddy and tell the prof thanks..I really needed something to do'The student leaves while Sasaki gets cracking on the papers'
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Yukimara looks at his phone and notice that he had a miss call.Yukimara starts to dial the number and it didnt respond.After a while he looks at the clock and head for class.Looks like its time for class.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:34 am

'Sasaki looks at the time and packs up his stuff'Time to head for Mechanics 101...Man I am definitely going to ace that class too..'Sasaki grabs his tools and leaves the cafeteria after getting a doughnut to eat on the way to class'Doughnuts are awesome!!'Sasaki keeps the papers into his sling bag that he picked up recently'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria room   Cafeteria room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafeteria room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2