The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MS storage Unit

Go down 
+2
Kamal S. Freed
Kusagi Tokugawa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:33 pm

A place were mobile suits are stored and fixed by mechanics and/or students.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:58 pm

He walked into the storage hangar, the lights automatically turning on, to show a long hallway, with large MS's standing gurad, ready for battle.
They were simple, nothing to amazing, most were mass produced Zaku's or Guncannons, they even had a couple of RX-78-2 Gundams.
He sighed and scratched his head, none of these were even close to the Amatsu, her body armour, desgined to strike fear into the hearts of other piolets, Its wings, able to claw onto an enemy unit whilst their battery is drained, it sent shivers down his spine, thinking about her raw power and controlling it.
He then turned the lights off and left the hangar..
Back to top Go down
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:06 pm

The basic designs for the mobile suits were nothing special and Sabrac was still having trouble finding anything that would be even slightly more efficient than any of the other designs. The large guns on the Guncannon were great but it lacked mobility and armor others lacked firepower or the ability t fight on a planet. It came to him suddenly, a mobile suit that could easily be customized with armor and weaponry and could change said parts on short notice for different missions. Ideas flowed into his mind and he sat down and leaned on a Guncannon and worked on his designs.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Kusagi walked into the storage unit, he noticed a guy about his age looking at the mobile suits. It was that sabrac guy that he met in the cafeteria. Kusagi approached sabrac. He noticed that he was comparing designs with mobile suits, he seemed lost in the blue-print designs that were scampered everywhere. "Hey there Sabrac" said Kusagi smiling. " Those are some pretty fine designs there ^^
Back to top Go down
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:22 pm

Sabrac hadn't heard Kusagi walk in and when he spoke it suprised Sabrac so much that he jumped up and droped everything. Holy cr*p kusagi! you scared me half to death. He calmed his heart and then looked at the other student. I thought you were the pilot of a ship, so what are you doing in here? He looked around and then back at Kusagi. So... do I call you Sir or Kusagi? And what can I help you with today?
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Kusagi laughed a bit but he tried to keep it in. "Its alrigfht, I'm not commander yet so just kusagi is fine. I've noticed your designs and I was hoping to ask you a pretty serious question, well...more like an offer. Kusagi turned around and his cloak seemed to dramatically catch the air around him. "It could be beneficial for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Sabrac chuckled a bit Not Commander yet but already making deals... Sabrac stopped for a moment A very interesting man for the next alliance leader He looked around and then continued. Alright I'm listening...
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Kusagi turned around againg quite dramatically. " lets walk and talk" Kusago began to walk towards the other end of the Storage unit. " I myself do not have a personal designer, and any commander should. I've seen the panther and its quite an amazing design and I know that you've studied alongside with a certain professor "m". The lights turned on automatically as he walked further. " I was wondering if maybe you were interested in becoming a pro designer? for the alliance of course" continued kusagi with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Thank you very much for the compliment but I think you might want to reconsider, I havent made a worth while design in over 2 years. Even now I don't even know how this new suit will work if it even does. Sabrac stopped and looked at Kusagi. Listen give me a few days to think about it. Mayby if this design comes through I'll have a new mobile suit for you right away. Just tell me where I can find you and I'll get back to you with my decision.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Kusagi stopped and turned into a hallway that didnt light up. At the end of the hall has a door. He stopped before the door. "Well I could give you a few design Ideas if you need some. said Kusagi smiling as the door opened. they walked into the room that was stil pitch black. "What I am about to show you is classified. Lights up! yelled kusagi as lights iluminated the room. There infront of them stood a massive mobile suit that was red and wore what seemed to be samurai armor but it was much too big to be normal. "This is the Shin Musha Gundam, it was lost after the one year war but I rebuilt it piece by piece.
Back to top Go down
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Sabrac was completely stunned not only by the fact that he was standing in front of one of the best mobile suits in the world but the sheer size of it overwhelmed everything else he'd seen in his life. It's amazing the armor is so thick and the joints so complexe it must be extremly agile for it's size! He looked at Kusagi. You rebuilt this? The joints and rocket thrusters alone must have taken forever to finish! How did you get the parts to do such a big project? Sabrac looked up and noticed the weapons. Those aren't laser weapons so what are they made of? He looked at every part of the machine he could without climbing on it.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Kusagi walked out chin high seeming to gloat about his gundam. "yes the biomechanical intake and psychoframe all included" kusagi kept walking and the lights revealed yet another Gundam about the same size as the musha. "this is the Musah MKII, its unfinished and I still need to salvage parts. Both of them can't be in their original state because amost of their parts were lost." Kusagi had a wide grin on his face. "But I tried to make it perfect as possible." Kusagi returned to Sabrac that seemed to be drooling a river. "If you need I have an extra psychoframe for anything you need." continued Kusagi as a large gundam frame stood in the corner of the room." just build a gundam around it, there are plenty of pieces laying around and if you need any parts...money is no obstical." Kusagi pulled out a contract and pen. "just sign..."
Back to top Go down
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:21 pm

This is a better offer than I could have hoped for.. alright you have your designer if I have your engineering crew. Sabrac picked up the pen and said. Do I get to stay on the mediator by any chance? It doesnt really matter, I just like the ship! He said and then signed the paper.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Kusagi folded the contract several times then inserted it into an inside pocket of his shirt. " I thought you would agree." said Kusagi as he handed over a keycard to Sabrac. "Thats the key to this room, dont lose it and the engineering crews work in the Mediator Garage, thats where these are being transported tomorrow" Kusagi pulled out another card but this one with sabracs picture on it. this is your mediator identity pass, it allows you to freely board any area of the mediator. You will also be getting a...hm... how should I put this...its also a key to your own house in the mediator colony" Kusagi smiled "You will also be attending my passing of the torch wearing the full Alliance militay uniform, even the hat. Your house should contain the uniform along with anything else you need. Its in three days so be there Sabrac" said Kusagi as he turned dramatically again and walked off into the shadow seeming to dissapear like a ninja in a shroud of smoke...
Back to top Go down
carl
student

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: first day on Astral   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:50 am

Astral Communicator Reconnaissance Centre

FA-001 Langerhans Curtice : ACRC, come in!.......mobile suit code FA-001 Langerhans Curtice, ACRC, come in!....

FA-001 Langerhans Curtice : ACRC, come in!....my code acceptance and approval reassignment are already sent in...can you opened the MS storage hatch? roger!

Comunicator Data Message Link :

" FA-001 Langerhans Curtice pilot Le Jean Cosigner are approved to entered "

Astral Communicator Reconnaissance Centre

FA-001 Langerhans Curtice : thank you for the approval, Jean out!

Last edited by carl on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carl
student

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: walking through corridor hatch   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:44 pm

FA-001 communication video link

Lieutenant Catharina : Chronicle here,.......Jean do you already inside?

Le Jean : Jean here, what up? and yes I'm already...

Lieutenant Catharina : Just quick chat....i almost forgot about your alteration request for Astral engineers! here you are...i will sent it to you right now! hold on...

Le Jean : i thought you already inform it? how could you...

Lieutenant Catharina : ha....what? I'm doing this and you tell me I'm bad!? is that it?

Le Jean : sometime i gonna hate you so much than this....where's the paper work?

Lieutenant Catharina : ( smiles naughty...) before that....what the magic word?

Le Jean : ..............( black cloud suddenly appeared in the head)

Lieutenant Catharina : ..........OK, here you are! I'm joking you know.....anyway i have to go now! don't bother to say thank you, Catharina out...

Last edited by carl on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:25 pm

'Sasaki walks in and shows the professer's permission slip'Alright teach ready to see how useless your class is??Gimme your best test'Sasaki gets into the Ghost's cockpit'Alright this is the professer so now activate your Mobile Suit and fly it out into space and my test for you will begin there'Sasaki activates the power source and takes the ghost out into space'Now the test begins'An unmanned Mobile Suit comes out'Beat it and prove me wrong or fail and be humiliated infront of the entire classHaha!!!Teach your test is so easy!!
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:33 pm

'The mobile suit takes out a sword and a shield'Say hi to my Ghost'Sasaki presses a small blue button and the camo turns on but the mobile suit still dashes out to attack him'Teach you don't know what my Mobile Suit can do...do you??'The Ghost still camoflauged pulls out a blaster and sets it to low'Bye bye'The blaster fires frying the mobile suit's cockpit leaving it completely immobile'So teach happy or shocked??'Meanwhile the whole class is in awe while others were laughing at the professer for underestimating Sasaki'Come back in with the other Mobile Suit...before you humiliate me some more'Sasaki turns the ghost around and keeps the blaster then brings the other Mobile Suit together and heads into the hanger'Haha!!Teach you suck
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:01 am

Yukimara enters the Ms Storage.He walks up to a special cantainer in the back where he put in a certain password.Looks like I got to do some configeration for Strike Freedom.Yukimara looks around before he enters the Ms cantainer.Yukimara walks in the cantainer and opens the cockpit.He sits down in the cockpit and takes out a keyboard
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:05 am

Him getting into he strike freedom reminds me that my system OS hasn't been reconfigured to suit those changing weapons that I would probably have to use in the future'Sasaki jumps into the ghost and pulls down the keyboard'It seems like these keys have been tampered with...that irritating professer had better not be the 1 who tampered with them'Sasaki types on the keyboard altering the files and movement abilities allowing much smoother movement and other updates'
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:11 am

The screen appears infront of Yukimara as he begins to configure the system.Since I was able to fully get through the atmosphere I should be to make this mobile ready for space combat.Yukimara begin typing quickly as he tries configure the suit.Now since I not going to use the Dragoon system I will put a lock on it and also I will also begin to look at the battle data.Yukimara starts to go over his battle data
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:32 am

'Sasaki starts to create a backup OS file and saves it into his pocket PC'Now if I could only do somemore upgrades but my gear ain't here'Sasaki finishes the downloading and comes out of the Ghost's cockpit and locks the system before it closes'Man I'm bored maybe I'll talk to that kid in the Strike Freedom'Sasaki jumps from his platform onto another platform and onto the strike Freedom and sits on it's shoulder'Nice this is definitely the Strike Freedom...Kira's old gundam
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:35 am

Yukimara looks at the man talking to him.Yep they kind rebuid it for me.Yukimara finshes with his data and puts the keyboard up.The Strike Freedom computer cuts off as Yukimara closes the cockpit and jumps down
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:38 am

Yukimara nagi wrote:
Yukimara looks at the man talking to him.Yep they kind rebuid it for me.Yukimara finshes with his data and puts the keyboard up.The Strike Freedom computer cuts off as Yukimara closes the cockpit and jumps down
Thats nice...This gundam is legendary..does it still have that nuclear core or has it been ripped out and is the dragoon system still good cause I would say the dragoon system on this baby is 1 awesome piece of work and right now I think you should do some repairs...its quite badly patched'Sasaki touches 1 of the dragoon turrets and a crack forms'
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:13 am

Yukimara looks at the damage Dragoon turrets.It wasnt damage before I did a test run in it.I will have to fix it later.Yukimara lays on the side of the Strike Freedom as he looks at Sasaki.It still have the nuclear core and the dragoon system wroks nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MS storage Unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MS storage Unit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age :: The New Age RP :: ASTRAL Academy-
Jump to: