The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MS storage Unit

Go down 
+2
Kamal S. Freed
Kusagi Tokugawa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dchong

Dchong

MS storage Unit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:44 am

Thats good to hear...My gundam is not famous but its based on 1 of them that was not released..Blitz'Sasaki grins and out of his sleeve comes out a repair laser that he uses to repair the crack in the dragoon turret and then he keeps it back into his sleeve'But this really needs to keep up with several upgrades since Kira Yamato is the Ultimate Coordinator...
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Yukimara looks at Sasaki and rubs his head.It will take a while before I can fully get use to piloting this suit.Yukimara rubs the side of the turret of the Strike Freedom.Thank you for helping me but I got to go.Yukimara waves as he runs off.The Ms Cantainer closes
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:22 am

Yukimara nagi wrote:
Yukimara looks at Sasaki and rubs his head.It will take a while before I can fully get use to piloting this suit.Yukimara rubs the side of the turret of the Strike Freedom.Thank you for helping me but I got to go.Yukimara waves as he runs off.The Ms Cantainer closes
'Sasaki jumps onto the ground and waves as he walks towards his gundam and climbs into the cockpit then closes the cockpit'These upgrades are going to be so good'Sasaki turns off the communicator and starts pulling down 3 keyboards each with a respective screen then starts typing with them at incredible speeds'With these upgrades there is no way they can expect anything'The ghost's left arm hides the incendary shells for emergency purposes'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:15 am

'After nearly half an hour of programming Sasaki finally finishes'Yes these hidden systems should be able to blow the pants off even that Akatsuki gundam I saw next to the airlock'Sasaki locks the system and pushes the keyboards aside and exits The Ghost'Hey u superkid!!!What r u doing in there!!!Is that yours!!!Sup prof and yea this is mine!!Alright see you around!!'Sasaki jumps off as the cockpit closes and Sasaki waves towards the professer of Mechanics'See ya!!'Sasaki walks out of the storage unit'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MS storage Unit   MS storage Unit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MS storage Unit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age :: The New Age RP :: ASTRAL Academy-
Jump to: