The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jupiter Moon Base 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

Jupiter Moon Base 1 Empty
PostSubject: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:28 am

The Zeon ship raced over the empty craters of of jupiter's moon until it came to a complete stop.

"Sir we're ready to dock"

Proceed

"Yes sir"

The ship slowly lowered itself into one of the craters until it landed n a dock station.

We're finally here. We have no time to waste so let's get to it.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:52 am

A man wearing a nice suit with black gloves stood at the lip of the crater looked down at the Zeon ship with the mend exiting. He stood up straight with his arms behind his back very much like a victorian style butler He stood there looking down at them as if deducting something in his mind. He finally took it upon himself to speak "Are you the ones sent by Zeon to discuss the military affairs?" The man continued to stand there with his neutral expression he held his hair tied up tightly. It had a few gray streaks and had minor signs of wrinkling in any case he looked pretty good despite what could be indicated about his age.
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:56 am

Yes I was the one who sent for you. I am Asako Noki, but you may know me as the paptymus of Zeon. Anyway walk and talk with me

Asako wasn't asking the man to walk it was more like he was telling him to walk.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:04 am

The man nodded and placed one hand before him making a court bow. "Gladly, but first I beleive it would be more befitting you discuss matters with the master himself. This way if you please" The man turned around and begun walking to what looked like a rather subtle ship designed for transporting people.

On the side was a large Black Cross, the symbol of the Black Organisation, on the bottom of the ship a ramp was already dropped down in contact with the earth at the bottom of which stood a man in a black suit, black under shirt and crimson tie. He looked remotely fidgety as if being sub conciously bothered by something like someone is bugged by a slight discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:07 am

I see

Asako turned around and began follow the man. Asako normal wasn't one for such trival meetings, but this one was of great importance.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:18 am

The distance wasn't that long persay but it did take a short while to walk so the man explained why the "Master" Hadn't come himself. "I must apologise for this slight, moving out of your way Papymus I'm sure you're very busy and eery second is valuable but Until the Master had a child we are pressed to take very special care so as he does not... well die" The man smiled to himself as if he had made a joke that only he got, they walked under the ship as The man stepped out of the way leaving stark to walk forward holding out his right hand out to the paptymus. "Pleasure to meet you Mister Noki, it is an honor to be meeting with such an imporant man. I am Stark Black head of Organization Black, so judging by the fact you came and we met out here most likely means it is a job of high importance am I correct? If that is the case I have a secure room aboard the ship where we can discuss matters." Stark waited on this last comment leaving the leader of the principality of Zeon a moment to consider his options.
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:24 am

Asako ignored the man as the walked. He really didn't care what he had to say, all he wanted was this meeting to beover before anybody knew he was gone. Just when sako was about to tell the man to shut up the master was in site. He said his name was Stark and from looks Asako wasn't to sure he could get the job done.

Just Asako Mr. Noki was my father. It's better if we talk out here for I have something to show you.

Asako turned and began walking back towards the direction he first wanted to go. If tark wanted the job he would follow.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:44 am

"Heh" Stark followed the man, he could tell just from the way he carried himself, to the way he talked this was a very serious straight forward man. Reminded him of his father in a way. Stark smiled to himself following the paptymus close behind thinking back on some memories. In any case the past has past and there's nothing he could do about it he followed the man moving his eyes up and down him observing him. He was young rather astonishing he led the principality of Zeon at such a young age but then again Stark did not assume it wasn't part of his job. His eyes then changed targets from the young ruler to where they were walking and was looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:54 am

Asako made a left turn followed by a quick right then another left. Asako tryed to slow his pase down but he was walking extremely fast. Hopefully Stark could keep up.

We're here

Asako stood infront of two rather large steel hanger doors. The sounds of machine's running and people talking could be heard from behind the door. Asako turned and took a long look at Stark.

What you're about to see is top serect. None knows anything about this do you understand.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:07 am

Stark rubs the back of his head scratching then leans against the door listening for a short moment. "It's all part of the job, heheh" He stood up straight and made a sort of lazy salute I suppose you could call it. Stark had been trusted with many things like this before and everytime he had pulled through on his end and stayed silent. I mean no one in the galaxy had heard about the discovery of ZPM's yet but that was a different story. He stood at a paralel distance from the door as Asako and stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:13 am

Asako turned and walked towards the doors. Once Asako was completely infront of the doors they began to move and open revealing a mobile suit hanger. The weird thing about the hanger was there wasn't isn't mobile suits.

Follow me

Asako took a few steps into the hanger befoe looking back at Stark.

In this hanger lies the future.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:20 am

Stark followed Asako into the hanger looking around noticing this particular detail about it's mobile suit count. "Really now?" stark turned around looking down the hall they just came through then looked at asako in the eyes. "and what exactly do you mean by that?" Stark stated his question as he watched the workers skitter by with some no doubt important task at hand, rather interesting place.
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:26 am

I can show you better then I can tell you.

Asako made his way to a nearby rail and gave a signal to a worker at the bottom of the hanger. Then he motioned for Stark to walk over and take a look.

In that water lies the future of mobile suits. More powerful and faster then any mobile suit made today, it's called gundam.

As Asako spoke the man he gave the signal to had a crane lift part of the gundams unfinished head from the water, so Stark could see it.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:33 am

Stark leaned over the ramp making a shocked expression which then died down to a clever smirk as if he realised something or recognised atleast. "So you've built this up from an MS mobile suit? I can see what you mean by faster and stronger from just seeing it, amazing really, almost like...." Stark cut himself off at that then thought of something else.

"Now not that this isn't an amazing piece of technology and work right here but I'd like to know what this has to do with my job... or our meeting if it's not to rude to ask that is." Stark stood there leaning over the railing examining the head while he could.
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 am

Your wrong Zeon didn't build this machine the federation did. Zeon has a couple of man on the inside of the federation. They leaked a few plans to us but not enough

Asako waved his hand and the gundam head was semerged back into the water.

In order to complete this machine we need to reverse engineer a complete gundam. The only complete gundams in the world today are in the hands of the federation. I want you to still them for me.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:47 am

"HAH" Stark stands up straight pushing himself up from the railing. "You want me, to work my way into the earth federation, find these top secret Gundams, find my way into one, operate it then escape with it in tow? You seem to be quite mad to me! I like that! How much did you say you were paying for this crazy job of yours? heheh" Stark seemed to be almost excited that he would be taking place in such a dangerous mission, the expression he carried with those last words seemed like that of a madman most men would call him crazy and leave but not Stark he thrived at the idea of a challenge. It's something that ran in the Black family what made them so succesful he imagined.
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:00 am

You won't be alone in your efforts andyou won't just be stilling one gundam.

Asako turned back towards he rail and began to lean on it.

According to the spies the federation has 4 gundams created and working on a fifth one. You will be stealing 3 of them and trust me it's not as hard as you made it seem. You won't even have to pilot the gundams, that's what my pilots are for.

Asako continued to lean over the rail staring into the water.

You'll have to go under cover locate the gundams hanger. The spy hasn't responed in over 2 weeks, which means he's been captured, so we have no more info on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:07 am

Stark's expression seemed to calm down a bit as his toothy grin turned to nothing but a subtle smirk as he leaned on the railing looking into the water as well. "Yeah I knew it wouldn't be that hard. I just get little kicks out of over exagerating things, call me a weirdo if ya want. Will the pilots come in after me or will they be coming in under cover as well?" Stark looked down at his reflection in the water before spinning around leaning his back on the railing looking up at the ceiling. "You mind if I see their files?"
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:13 am

One of them is already in cover he is the best Zeon has to offer. The other one will go in with you.

Asako waved his hand once more and a medium sized man rushed to him.

Yes sir

Get me the flies on Hoshi Keizen

Yes sir

The man then turned and rushed away.

Hoshi is the one wo will be going in with you.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:33 am

Stark contined staring upwards, "I see...good.... and the third one?" Stark looked in deep thought as if he was going over everything he knew about the earth forces and considering all the possible routes to get what was neccesary for the completion of his job, so much to go over.
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:23 pm

You're the third one

The medium sized man came running back into the hanger, holding a file.

"Here you are sir"

Asako took the folder and waved the man off. He then handed the folder over to Stark.

That's the file on Hoshi Keizen. So I guess you'll take the job.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:43 pm

Stark responded with a dull "mmmm" as if to give his acknowledgement. Stark took the files looking through the mans records "Seems like you've put a lot of thought into this job. Important I gather?" Stark spun around turning his back to the paptymus as he ovelook the files. He closed it with a quick snap and turned around facing Asako. "sounds exciting! I'm guessing you'll leave delicacies in my hand then. How much are you paying for this again? Or will you be leaving the fee to me?" Stark leaned on the railing again with the file tucked under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:53 pm

You fee depnds on how well the misson goes. If it goes off with ot any problems then it shall be a nice fee for you.

Asako turned his back and stated walking to the door.

Everything else s in your hands. I'll have Hoishi meet you once you reach earth.

Asako looked over his sholder with a serious look.

If you're caught this never happen
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:38 pm

Stark sighed closing his eyes he rubs his hand through his hair looking downwards slightly. "Okay okay I gotcha nice and clear. Get in, complete the mission, don't get caught! Consider it done then. When the job is complete I'm assuming your men will know where to deliver the prize?"

Stark pushed himself up from the railing and walked towards the doorway holding the file in one hand with the other hand in his pocket. "Do you have a time limit for this job?" Stark stopped walking for a moment as he asked this.

Last edited by Stark Black on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asako Noki
Paptymus
Asako Noki

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:18 pm

You all are to bring them back here when you get them. And no there is no time limit as long as you get them. This is a mission and it may take some time, i'm in no rush as long I get what I want.

Asako gave a back hand wave to Stark and continued down the hall on his way to his ship. His plans were about to be set in motion and nothing could stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jupiter Moon Base 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next