The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jupiter Moon Base 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stark Black

Stark Black

Jupiter Moon Base 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Moon Base 1   Jupiter Moon Base 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:34 pm

He nodded a curt nod then continued down the hall way after the president dissapeared around the corner. He walked a slow long paced wall stopping for only a short moment as the blast doors behind him had shut. with a whirring thud mixed with the clank of metal. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair again as he walked down the hall. He slowly moved down the corridors until he had exited the facility and to his ship. There at it's entrance stood the man that had greeted the Paptymus. Stark made an exasperated smirk rubbing the back of his head as he spoke "Looks to me as if we've just got quite the job on our plates Walter"

Walter smiled at Stark "Well then it seems you'll be kept entertained for quite the time now won't you?" Stark chuckled a bit at this as he walked up the gang way into the ship followed by Walter to whom he handed the files. "I need a blue print of the Earth Federations Secret military hangers" Walter nodded looking into the files "I'll see to it myself master black"

The ship lifted off as they headed for the Organisations HQ to revise their plan.
Back to top Go down

Jupiter Moon Base 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2