The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main Hanger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stark Black

Stark Black

Main Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Main Hanger   Main Hanger Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:58 am

The main hanger for the Black Organisation. This is where the mercenaries come in and out from via MS models, small fighter pods or one of the few larger ships they have in their possesion. They use a special force field of sorts to allow solid objects to travel through by keep the atmospere in.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

Main Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hanger   Main Hanger Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:04 pm

He walked into the large hangar, the loud sound of Mobile Suits being prepped for another job, the clanging of metal, the hissing of fire upon metal. He looked up and saw his Astray, standing in perfect conidioton, he placed his fist on chest and then kissed it, remembering the Mercenary that gave it to him. A Technichan was walking past and he grabbed the guys head and pulled him back
"Oi..what the hell do you t..th..ink"
He saw Kamal standing there looking unamused
"I want a full body check on it"
The man looked up at the Astray
"B..but its in perfect.."
He then turned quickly, still with the Technians head in hand, and slammed his face head first into the ground
"What was that?" he growled
The man was unconcious, he dropped him and looked up, saw a techinican who watched it all, and pointed at his MS
the techy, ran up and began checking the Suit.
Kamal chuckled and enterd a space pod, to go to the academy...
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

Main Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hanger   Main Hanger Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Stark walked into the hanger multiple engineers, mechanics scurrying by him not taking notice of him. Stark always had a talent for keeping a low profile. He saw multiple Mercenaries jumping out of the cheaper variation of the Black family's mobile suit. He gave one man a wave as he walked by towards the drop ship. He walked up to the one standing at the gang plank for the entry to the ship.

"How full is she?" The man seemed to jump up as he hadn't noticed Stark standing there. "Well we're about to take off actually, sir I didn't know you smoked...didn't you forbid it in the public areas yourself" Stark chuckled "I don't smoke and you're right I did." Stark walked up the plank tossing one of the "Thinking sticks to the man to examine. "Let's take off now I have some buisness in the academy. The man stood straight and saluted as Stark walked into the ship hunched over slightly before standing up straighter once he got to the inside of the ship looking upon the recruits who gave him looks of amazement. He walked through to the pilots chamber and sat in the co-pilot seat as he waited for the man at the plank who was the pilot to come up and lift off.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Main Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hanger   Main Hanger Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:09 pm

The manta MKIV entered the large blast doors into the Hq hangar. As it Landed the blast doors closed and the door of the lage personel craft opened to reveal a man in a whai formal captains uniform with a large cloak. He stepped out along with two bodyguards, although armed they were not carrying their weapons showing that they were no threat and neither was the man in white. Kusagi looked around and noticed some shuffling about the crew at his arrival. "I am here to see Mr. Black" said Kusagi as he walk out expecting The famous black organisation leader to be awaiting his arrival but he wuld notice no-one aproach him immediately.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

Main Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hanger   Main Hanger Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:18 pm

A ship not to far from the captain looking man had pulled in not to long before him, the bottom hatch opened as a man in a black tuxedo vest and white dress shirt walked down adjusting his tie looking around as he chewed his "Thinking stick". Stark who was now confident with the status of his tie walked out to see this strange ship which was not one of his own. "Hmmm... what've we got..... *Sigh*" Stark placed his hands in his pocket looking at the captain dressed man. "Hello Mr.Tokugawa.... You do realise we have a customer hanger for a purpose..."

Stark scratched the back of his head as he bit a little harder down on his "Thinking stick" hmmm need a better name for that... How 'bout Mind Agent... yeah sure... "Well in anycase you're here now so if you would kindly follow me we can discuss what you mentioned earlier" Stark indicated for the man to follow him as he progressed to a door way. "You can bring your men or not if you like... whichever works for you..." Stark stood at the Doorway waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Main Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hanger   Main Hanger Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Kusagi nodded and then flicked his hand at the men, they walked up the small ramp and re-entered the Manta leaving kusagi alone. "Yes, guest hangars are always nice but I like this much better than a fancy hangar. That and I'm not here on business. said Kusagi as he walked with stark. "Mr. Black, as you may know I am heir to the Alliance and the ceremonial passing of the torch will be taking place in a few days. I thought it would be good if you would make a public appearance with me at the ceremony. It could be beneficial to the organisation." said Kusagi as he tempted Mr. Black to go to the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

Main Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hanger   Main Hanger Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Stark then walked back towards Kusagi seeing as this was not the buisness he was expecting. "So this is what you meant by a request? I just thought you were using polite speech for job" Stark took a bite out on the mental neuralizer breathing in and thinking for a moment. "Still... it seems a bit suspicious for the head of an entire nation of people to come and visit me personally so he could give me a renown oppurtunity..." Stark took his right hand out of his pocket and scratched his head again thinking.

"There's a catch to this... I have a feeling... Mr.Tokugawa I would request you don't hide anything from me... what is the other purpose for me being at this handing of the flames ceremony you're talking about..." Stark stood there a moment keeping eye contact with Kusagi droopy eyed in a way.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Main Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hanger   Main Hanger Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Kusagi stopped walking and looked at Stark quite seriously. "I was going to wait until we reached a private place but here seems just as fine." Kusagi looked around. "This has nothing to do with the ceremony but I earlier this week I found proof that the earthe federation and Principality of Zeon had spies at astral and I was just going to ask you had anything to do with this? I see something bad coming really soon and I have a feeling that it might even surpass the destruction of the one year war" Kusagi turned around and his cloak shifted through the air like a cape.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

Main Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hanger   Main Hanger Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Stark face palmed as the cloak flowed through the air and took a look behind Kusagi and shooed off one of the engineers, they stood right outside the doorway to the halls. Stark leaned on the wall with his arms crossed he spoke "Well, I've picked up a bit of intel from my customers... I could give you a little intel on what I know about the spies in Astral... I've also taken a notice of the spies in Astral... I decided to put in my own counter spies... or I should say spy... in any case follow me... the files I need are in my office..."

Stark yawned as he swung around the corner into the hall way and began walking down indicating to Kusagi to follow "Sorry 'bout that... just got back from a space flight... haven't had any sleep in the last two days.... and the only thing maintaining a decent form of communication and work ethic is this little device I've entitled the Mind Neurafier..." Stark pulls the little stick out of his mouth showing it to Kusagi. "It strengthen the mind and helps you think better... good for when you're staying up for a long time ya know?" Stark walked down the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

Main Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hanger   Main Hanger Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Kusagi turned around to face Stark. " Mr. Black, I should remind you that espionnage is clearly against artical 6, subsection 4, paragraph 17 of the one year war treaty signed in londonian. But still, I'll let it go seeing as this was predicted. Kusagi began to follow Stark again. "one Kamal S. Freed is quite easy to notice sneaking around. Stalking is not his forte.

Kusagis tone turned from serious to nonchalant. Such a device would not be needed if got some sleep. Said Kusagi smiling. " It would be nice if you could make it to the ceremony, not only good publicity for you but it would be good if you were there to say....support the cause of the Alliance...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hanger   Main Hanger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Hanger
Page 1 of 1