The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starks Private Hanger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stark Black

Stark Black

Starks Private Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Starks Private Hanger   Starks Private Hanger Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:13 am

It is from this location that Stark launches his personal Gundam The Black Model 666 and various ships for his special missions.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Starks Private Hanger   Starks Private Hanger Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 am

The small ship pulled into the hanger as the large metal blast doors opened up for a short period allowing the ship to slowly pull in dock in it's specific docking area. The main hatch opened up letting a lean man rise up from the cockpit looking up at the majestic Gundam that sat there immobile just waiting for it's change to get some action. "Soon buddy, soon" The man hopped out of his ship removing his helmet while walking along the walk ways to change his clothes to the regular suit he wore when dealing with buisness.
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

PostSubject: Re: Starks Private Hanger   Starks Private Hanger Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Stark's drop ship flew into his hanger closing the blast door behind him. "So then walter I'll leave the research to you?" The butler chuckled as the two of them walked down from the drop planks. "consider it done Master Stark! Have I ever failed you before?" It was Starks turn to chuckle as they walked to the exit of the hanger. "No I guess not. That's probably why I trust these jobs with you. Anyways I've got another job in mind for one of my men I'll brief him on that then I'll come back and see what we've got so far. See you in a bit." Stark waved off the butler as he exited through the door and took a right this hanger was connected directly to his residence. The butler man bowed and headed in the opposite direction to begin research.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starks Private Hanger   Starks Private Hanger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starks Private Hanger
Page 1 of 1