The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASTRAL Colony

Go down 
+3
Stark Black
Yukimara nagi
Kusagi Tokugawa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Where all the students reside.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Yukimara walks around the base looking at the mobiles as this is going to be his first day on the base.Yukimara thinks that this is going to be a piece ok cake as he heads for the school.This going to be so easy.I will so off my skills and then I will be a great pilot.Yukimara arrives at the main entrance as he see a couple of recruits standing there
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:45 pm

The sergent comes in as he inspects the recruits.Today maggots yall will begin your train to become pilots of the Earth federation .Yukimara stands still as he listen to the sergent talk.Today we will give a tour of the school so you can get use to seening it.By the end of this training most of yall wont be here.The sergent tells the recruit to follow him.I cant wait to become a pilot so I can kick some ass.The group continues to follow the sergent until the enter the training room
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:51 pm

After the test was over Yukimara heads to his room as he was exhausted from the first test peformed on him.Yukimara continues down the hallway with a couple recruits following him,Hey Yukimara,one of the recruits runs up to him.Since we are down with test for today do you want to head to town to get something to drink.Yukimara looks at them exhausted from his test.I cant drink because im underage.The recruits looks at Yukimara and says Ok we can just hit a club or somethinng like that.Yukimara smiles ok, Just let me get some rest.Yukimara walks off
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:53 pm

Yukimara enters his room andl yas down in the bed.Tire and sleep Yukimara slowly starts to slowly fall asleep.He dreams of the day his city was attacked by zeon.In the dream Yukimara was walking from school as one of his friends runs up to him.Yukimara you have to hear this.His friend pulls out a radio from his booksack.The radio says"The city is under attack by Zeon",Yukimara the hears a loud explosion as He turns around and notice mobile suit falling from the sky.Yukimara rushes to his house as he see it explode.Yukimara os caught by the explosion and then he wakes up.Yukimara wakes up panting and sweat dripping off his face.Yukimara then gets up and heads to the shower room.Yukimara enters theshower room and takes off his clothes ahs the warm water rushes down hi body.After the he done with the shower he heads down to his room and gets dress
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Yukimara walks down the street as the people moves around the street.Yukimara my name is Kensei.I came from Earth and im the youngest of my family to graduate.Yukimara smiles as he continues to walk down the street as he looks around at the lights of the city brighting the night sky.I hope this town has some nice clubs,Yukimara says as he waves his hand through his hair.Another student runs up to Kensei and Yukimara,the student is panting as he look at them.Yall forgot about me Koga Naoe.Yukimara looks at him too.You must be the guy we heard about.The man who broken on the written test.Yes I am,it took me along time of studing to do that.Koga says as he stops panting.Kensei the taps the both them on the shoulders come on guys lets get going.The trio leaves
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Hey yukimara... you were born in an era of peace between the principality of Zeon and the earth federation, The last recorded Zeon attack on any colony was well over fourty years ago as mentioned in the rules under MAIN RSTORY RP... and just FYI astral academy trains both zeon and earth forces in the same class. Please do not get ahead of yourself or us as the site is not yet finished. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:20 pm

Yukimara see a night club as Koga walks up to him stands on side of him.Yukimara that clubs looks lively I think we should head there.Yukimara slowly continue his walk as Kensei begins to laugh.Yes we can have some fun with the locals.I hope there are some womens in there.Yukimara sighs,I just want to rest for a while.
The 3 enters the club as the lights and music starts to blast all over the room.Kensei and Koga head their owm direction as Yukimara walks to the dance floor
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 pm

Yukimara walks through the club as people bumps into him as they dance around.He makes it to the other side of it as Kensei walks up to him drunk.Come Yuki baby lets party.Kensei falls to the ground as Yukimara sighs and picks hims up takes him to a table.Man Kensei you are an idiot for getting this drunk.I dont care I want to party wooooooo,Kensei says as he speech is low as Koga laughs walking up to the table.Looks like Kensei cant control is alcohol.Yukimara why arent you drinking.Yukimara sighs,Underage and I dont drink any way.Kensei slowly stands up walks off to the dance floor.Yukimara stays at the table as Koga picks up his cup and walks off
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:17 pm

Yukimara sits at the table as a young woman walks up to him and sits down.You must be Yukimara Nagi.Yukimara turns around and looks at the women.Yeah who are you,Yukimara stares at the women who is sitting down.Yukimara notice that she has long blond hair with blue eyes.She also has a slim body with a pretty face.My name is Jean Thomas,how much fun you are having right now.None,Yukimara repiles.The president of Earth wants to meet you.Jean says as Yukimara stands up.How will I get there.I will take you to meet him duh.Wow these kids arent smart these days.Yukimara frowns ok lets go.The two leaves
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:45 pm

After 1 day in space,Yukimara arrives at the space port where he is greeted by the sergent.Where have you been all this time,class started an hour ago.Yukimara sighs as he walks pass him.I will head to class.Yukimara had to keep the mission a secret because if he would told the sergent he will jeperdize the mission.Yukimara continues his walk
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Stark walked through the small town where all the students were living. He wasn't exactly sure where he was supposed to be looking for him. But he wasn't completely out of luck. He could easily spot kamal a mile away. It was hard to miss that giant of a man. He begun walking through the crowds searching for his mercenary. He spotted multiple students who wore the Black cross jacket. The symbol of the Black organisation, his mercenaries. He gave them a nod then continued looking for his Giant Hitman.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:04 pm

He left the class room, bored and tired.
After getting lost several times and taking it out on many bins, he had reached the colony, and walked around, getting strange looks from people, some with a smug look in their eye, and others who seemed very scared of him.
He chuckled to himself as he kept walking down a street.
He noticed many people wearing a black cross, and ignored them as he walked past. He found a bench and sat down on it and turned up his headphones
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Stark walked through the masses until he had finally exited the back he received multiple weird stares from some people because they thought he was chewing on a ciggarete. Although the mistake was understandable it was still a bit annoying having everyone look at him like that. The "Think Stick" he continued chewing it gave him almost esp like concentration and focus. He could find a specific grain of sand on a beach it was that impressive, he was now waiting to see if there were to be any negative side effects so far there were none. He traveled through a few people and sat beside a very large brutish man hunching over and placing his hands together, he sat there waiting for a while.

"Kamal pull those ear phones off before I start messing with you in your sleep" He gave Kamal a light nudge in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:27 pm

He looked at the man who had sat next to him, then looked at the people walking past.
After a while he pulled off a headphone and mumbled
"What you chewing on old man, the sound of your saliva is pissing me off"
he groweled
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Stark smirked a bit as he opened his eyes looking up at kamal without changing his position "Nice to see you two Kamal. the training been doing any good for ya? You don't really seem to be having much fun then again so does most of the mercs that learn here." Stark showed a box filled with the small Sugar Cane like white sticks.

"It's called a thinking stick, by combining with saliva and chewing it release a gas that calms your heart rate and helps you think clearer and faster it also has a fruity scent, but I'll tell you more about them later if you're actually interested. Right now I've got a job for ya, pretty low key really not your best suit but I figure two birds with one stone while you're learning here right?" Stark handed a file to Kamal with the details of his espionage on the school. "Normally I don't go to these lengths but we've got a lot of students in here now and I don't want to risk losing them. Think of it as an extra service for our clients" Stark makes a toothy grin. His expression then calms down again as he rubs his right hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:52 pm

"Tch, you right this isnt my area, but there aint nothing else ging for me in this shithole"
He growled looking at the document
"Hows about you give me some of those thinking sticks, Oji-sensei? help me calm my urges"
he chuckled a bit to himself
"So whats the target?"
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:05 pm

Stark smiled at the Giants slight joke. "Well we've got three main targets. Kenoo Noki; Younger brother of Zeon's Paptymus Asako Noki, Kusagi Tokugawa; He's been spotted around the ASTRAL academy he's the care-taker for the alliance. The final Target isn't important by many standards but he is close to the president of Earth his name is also in the files with the other three His name is Yukimara Nagi. Although none of these men or their factions mean us ill harm I do need to keep up to date intel on the factions for job purposes. Also when you're done and you've got the right stuff to pilot your amatsu I have a job I think you'll like."

Stark blows out a light misty substance that then spreads outwards into the air. Kamal smells tropical fruit and he suddenly feels more calm, relaxed yet focused. "Here take the box and tell me if there's any "Odd" or unagreeable reactions with it will ya?" Stark tosses the box into the air over Kamal's head for him to catch. "You'll be out of here soon so try to enjoy it while you can. I've got a crazy suspicion that there are gonna be some thefts at this academy. If you get bored and some thefts to start up by all means feel free to join in but keep a low profile while doing so. We don't want the academy riding up our asses now do we?" stark makes a small, short haughty chuckle before standing up. "and don't listen to that music so loud or you'll go deaf" Stark pushed himself off the bench sweeping some of the airborn dirt off his pants. "Any questions before I head back to base?"
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:09 pm

He nodded
"I have met those 3 before, so you want me to get all buddy on them"
He chuckled as he flipped through the documents and quickly scanned through the Intel
"For my question, how goes the intel on that labatory i left"
He had a sudden serious air about him
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Stark had hoped Kamal would not bring up this topic for it did bug him deep down he figured this much. "It seems... after you escaped from the deep space labratory the scientists there panicked. Seems they were worried about getting caught and punished. We checked the lab, it was empty and abandoned. They release the air locks on the place and basically sucked out all evidence taking their important things. Essentially it's been destroyed.... I've got a few people working on tracking the scientists but we've got nothing yet... Anything else?" Stark stood the rubbing his fingers through his hair looking downwards with his eyes closed standing there pensively.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Took a long drag of the 'Thinking Stick' Causing him to relax more as he stood up
"No Ojii-sensei, thats all, thank you for you efforts"
He then patted Starks shoulder and walked back into the crowd a bit.
He stopped and turned around
"Make sure no little shit gets my job, whilst im here"
he chuckled then left
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Yukimara sits outside in the courtyard looking at the sky as usual.He then puts his hand over his left eye as the sun shines through it.Yukimara yawns as he is now bored and needs something fun to do,I guess I will hit up the cafe again.Yukimara checks his wallet as he notcie that he has no money.Man how does this keep happening.Yukimar looks at the shamed of the fact that he is broke
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Stark gave a waving motion to Kamal as he walked back to the drop ship that was waiting for his return, he mumbled to himself "Wouldn't dream of it heheh" He snuck through the crowds quite gracefully and pulling out of the group saw the ship waiting for him with the pilot at the bottom smoking a cigarette. He walked up to him patting him on the shoulder. "We're leaving" The man jumped up again and nodded crushing the cigarette under his foot then follow him into the ship. Stark looked out the window before the titanium barriers sealed them up pensively. "We're lifting off sir, buckle up" The ship lifted and the windows sealed as Stark closed his eyes. They were heading back home.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Yukimara slow catches his thoughts as gets up and head to his next class.This is mess up,I have no money and I need to get some books.Yukimara slowl walks down the hallways as he gets ready to enter his next class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ASTRAL Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASTRAL Colony
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next