The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASTRAL Colony

Go down 
+3
Stark Black
Yukimara nagi
Kusagi Tokugawa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Yukimara stands outside as the wind blows through his hair.This is a nice day Yukimara thinks as he stares at the sky wishing he could become a pilot quickly.Looks like today class are over pheww.
Yukimara feels relaxs as he can now head back to his dorm but thinks he can just enjoy the day
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Greil walks around the base looking at all the new students walking about. So this is my year hmph i start to get annoyed i continue to walk around to and hmph i take out a picture of my dad and my mom i start grip the picture harder but i came to my senses and put it back in pocket and then i lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Yukimara notice a new student lean on the wall and starts to walk towards him.Yukimara needs some to talk to since he has no one else.Yukimara walks infront of the guy and say,Hi whats your name.Yukimara looks at the man with a bright smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:23 pm

i tilted my glasses an looked away from the student i just grunted at him i said to myself who is this guy?...then i said hmph...my name is Greil and what is yours? i said carelessy then i turned to window looking out of space
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:25 pm

My name is Yukimara.He says proudly as he looks at Greil.So Greil where are you from.Yukimara continues to smile at Greil as he waits for his answer
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:30 pm

i look at the yukimara seriusly that doesn't matter i'm here now right? i tilt my glasses and look out the window to continue to looking at the stars
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Come on Greil we are students and should respect each other.I am from Earth.Yukimara holds his hand out to show respect and offers a hand shake.Come on Greil lighten up a little
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:38 pm

i look at yuikmara and i felt and sense of trust toward him...i'm from Earth as well. i turn around and look out the window and say So your a pilot?
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:57 pm

Yeah im trying to become a great mobile suit pilot.I want to make my mother proud since my father pass way when I was 8.Yukimara also stares out the window
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 pm

hmph i guess we both are gonna be pilots for our deceased parents i look at the ground hmph i really miss them...then i look at yukimara so where is the pilot class any way i don't wanna be late on my first day here on the acacdemy.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Pilot class are in the main building over there.Yukimara points across the field at the main building.Today my class are over so I get to leave.So this is your first year too
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:07 pm

yes this is my first year up here i start walking toward the main building well it was nice chatting now i have to go now later i walk into the main building
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Nice meeting you to.Yukimara walks off heading to his room at the dorm.After a while of walking Yukimara see Jean walking down the street.Yukimara rushes to Jean.She turns around and notice a tired Yukimara behind,she then looks at him and say.So how was your first real day as I see you learned alot.Yukimara pants as he stands up and repiles,It was ok but now im hungry and I need some money.She sighs as she hands Yukimara 500 dollar.His eyes lights up as he so happy about getting.Thank you Jean.Yukimara is happy as he runs off
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Yukimara enters his room as the light still of and the windows was still closed.The room was left the same as he walks through it picking up all the clothes that was on the floor.After doing that Yukimara lays down on his bed as he stares into the ceiling thinking about the winged mobile suit he wants to create.Someday I will create that mobile suit.Yukimara lays there for a while before getting up and going to the shower
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:28 pm

After sometime in the shower,Yukimara stands up and looks out the window as all the people runs through the street and he then starts to stare at the sky.I am going to become a mobile suit pilot and noting will stop me.Yukimara feels determine to make that dream come true.He turns to his drawer and opens it up.After opening it he picks out his leather jacket and black pants and puts them on.With his outfit he changes into it and leaves
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Yukimara sits outside looking at the town lights from a hill.He waves his hand in the air if they are wings,I wonder how was my father when he went here.Yukimara smiles at the sky as if his father is looking down at him
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Kusagi walked out and sat beside Yuki on the hill"its nice isn't it?" said Kusagi. Theres something I need to talk to you about Yukimara" Said Kusagi as Yuki could tell he was quite serious and that he had changed into formal clothes.
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:15 pm

i walk through the sliding double doors and asking people most people just laughed and walked off others just walked away i was enraged and i said to myself ARGH!...stubborn people they are all the same! i walk to my dorm and start to design the drawings
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:18 pm

While drawing the designs i couldn't hold my feelings i was so enraged but i tried to redeem myself from so i buckled down and completed the drawings phew there i'm done i put the drawings in my sack and head out of the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:26 pm

I go to my dorm and go study for my classes i glimpse out the window seeing the students walking around and about hmph...imbulses they i grin then i continued to study fo all my classes
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 pm

After hours of studying yawn thats enough studying for one night now i got to get som shut eye i take out my parent picture and place it by bed on top of dresser then i set my alarm clock nighty night i fall to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Kusagi Tokugawa wrote:
Kusagi walked out and sat beside Yuki on the hill"its nice isn't it?" said Kusagi. Theres something I need to talk to you about Yukimara" Said Kusagi as Yuki could tell he was quite serious and that he had changed into formal clothes.

Yukimara looks at Kusagi as he sence something is not right.Yes Kusagi whats is it.Yukimara feels a certain unrest as looks at Kusagi
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Kusagi looked at Yuki with seriousness."As you may know I am heir to the aaliance forces and next week is my ceremonial passing of the torch."Kusagi hands him a letter."inside you will find an invitation and you may bring a guest. Will you be able to make it?He asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Yukimara looks at the invite as he smiles.I will be able to make.Yukimara puts the lette in his booksack as he looks at Kusagi.Its an honor to come cermonial.Yukimara looks at the sky.Some day I will show that a newtype can make it in the Earth federation
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:51 pm

"well I'm glad you can make it" said Kusagi getting up, he began to walk away but turn to Yukimara. "Yukimara, do net let me find that pen on you again. As a friend, I'll lets it slip this time. But get that thing away from me as I do not forget a second time. Kusagi walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASTRAL Colony
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next