The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASTRAL Colony

Go down 
+3
Stark Black
Yukimara nagi
Kusagi Tokugawa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Yukimara body stops as he looks at Kusagi.Yukimara remember that he put the pen in the desk in his room.What are you talking.Yukimara say nervously
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:57 pm

Kusagi turned to Yukimara once again "Thats what I like to hear yuki-kun, But im sure you know what I'm talking about. said Kusagi smiling "Its a formal celebration so wear a tux, if you dont have on just show up early and I'll have one made for you! said Kusagi waving goodbye as he walked out of Yukis line of sight
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Yukimara sits there as he sighs.Looks like I have a cermonial to go to.Yukimara lays in the grass as the lights in the sky can be seen all over the sky as its night time.I have so much to do right now.Yukimara takes out his spects and looks at them.One day I will fly.Yukimara laughs
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Yukimara gets out the grass as he starts to walk around town.Yukimara wanders disorderly through city as he see alot of people walking around.He looks at the people as he holds his hands.Man this is a place where I can make my dreams come true.Yukimara heads back to his room
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Yukimara finally enters his room as he slowly undress himself and lays in the bed.He looks at the ceiling for the last time as he buries his head into the pillow.Yukimara reflects on the events that went on after a while he thinks that kusagi probaly know his secret.I think I will have to watch him more.Yukimara then closes his eye.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Yukimara hears the alarm goes off as its time to head to school.Yukimara heads to the bathroom as he wash his face,brush his teeth and puts some cloths on.Its almost time for school.Yukimara picks up his booksack and puts the pen in his pocket and walks out the room.Yukimara looks outside as its a new day and time to head down the street
Back to top Go down
Kusagi Tokugawa

Kusagi Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Kusagi was wearing his formal clothes, wich included a cloak. He wasn't going to class today as he was giving away invites to his ceremony to his friends in the city. Many peoples had to come and Kusagi was given a job, to invite as many peoples as he could. It was going to be a televised event, so it could not seem like it was private. "one for you, one for you oh and you too johnson" said Kusagi giving out the letters.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:16 pm

He walked about, eyes with a tired look in them due to lack of sleep
The nightmares had been plaguing him all over again, and he was low on the 'Thinking sticks'
He chewed it around, getting looks from other students, he couldn't get angry so he jus put his middle finger up and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 pm

i wake up and strech yawn its time already i lazly wak to my closet and put my uniform on and get my self together lastly i grab my parents photo the i wal out of the room toward the main building.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Yukimara makes to the space as his cell phone rings.Yukimara picks it up as he hears Jean on the line.Yukimara this is Jean,im calling you to inform that the president has your mobile suit ready it will be at the base.Yukimara repiles ok I will be heading there now.Jean also says ok hurry up and get here
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Yukimara purchase a ticket to earth as he gets on the ship.Yukimara walks on it as he pass down the seats as he finds one that he will like.Looks like its off to Earth.The ship engines begins to roar as it starts to fly out the hagar at towards the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Kamal S. Freed

Kamal S. Freed

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 pm

He walked around after battling with Yuki, he saw members of the Black Org, stare at him and give him dirty looks, he walked over to this particular group who had hated him from day one.
"You shits gunna just stand there and complain about me behind my back or will ya be a man and confront me"
he stood towereing over the group
"Y..you disrespect the Black Org! you dont wear the badge, you never wear the uniform!" one piped up
"Beacuse of you, Martin-sama died! because he gave you his gunda...."
before he finished that sentence Kamal and slammed the guy face first into the wall, breaking his nose and most of his skull, causing the guy to fall down unconcious
"Listen here you shits, its not the gundam that wins the match, its the pilot, Martin was a great man, but it seemed that his enemies were greater, i dont want to here you shits insult him like that!
he turned and walked away after leaving them speechless
Back to top Go down
Sabrac
student
Sabrac

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Sabrac walks the streets looking through the market. A group of students were talking about the days combat simulation. I would have made it to if it weren't for the radar One said. I got hit with heat seeking missles afterwards. Another jumped in. The engines tend to heat up when in combat but the speed it gives you is going to keep you alive. Well maybe if we were moving at the speed of light we would be safer. The first said sarcastically. Sabrac stopped and thought for a second.Maybe the world doesn't need a new Mobile Suit... maybe it needs a new engine. He got up and smiled at the new idea, This will definitly gain me a higher place in the Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Yukimara finally see a ship slowly entering the Astral academy and laches on to it.He then cuts off all his systems so he cant be detected
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 pm

I walk back into the colony with my books in my hand i then i notice yukimara i shout ey, hello there mate so you are you up to? I had an evil but sweet looking grin on my face
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Yukimara lands the Strike Freedom inside the storage box and closes it.Yukimara locks the keyboard so no one will be able to get it.Yukimara turns around and looks at Greil.Nothing much just returning from Earth.Yukimara starts to walk towarsds Greil
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm

hmm...oh i looked out a window but i knew something else was going on with yukimara. I turn to yukimara so you went down to Earth now then you must be a private right. i adjust my glasses the light shined on my glasses
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Yeah I know.Yukimara shows Greil his private pin on his shirt.I went down there on a important mission.Greil follow me to my room.Yukimara starts to walk off
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:15 pm

hmm...ok i have nothing to do right now this is my free period any way i followed yukimara
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Yukimara and Greil arrives at his room.Once in the room Yukimara locks the door and sits down on his bed.Pull up a chair.I have something to tell you.Yukimara pulls out the camara pen and hooks it up to the tv
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:29 pm

hmm...interesting i continue to look what yukimara was doing so You are a spy...but who are you working for and who are you looking for? i asked him
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Yukimara looks at Greil in surprise.You are a very smart person.I want to tell you that I work with the Earth Federation.Im here to find out about the Zeon and there plans.I will also go to Kusagi's party to kill him.Yukimara sighs as he takes a book from under his bed.That why I was given this gundam,Yukimara shows him a picture of Strike Freedom
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:52 pm

'Sasaki walks into the colony'Damn I am bored...I have almost 2 periods free now what to do...'Sasaki touches several buttons and a screen turns on that shows all movements in the room'Awesome...'Sasaki walks around the colony with a bored look on his face'
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Yukimara nagi wrote:
Yukimara looks at Greil in surprise.You are a very smart person.I want to tell you that I work with the Earth Federation.Im here to find out about the Zeon and there plans.I will also go to Kusagi's party to kill him.Yukimara sighs as he takes a book from under his bed.That why I was given this gundam,Yukimara shows him a picture of Strike Freedom
i look intently at the picture hmm...interesting the Earth Federation...Zeon...now who is Kusagi exactly i don't think i ever met him i said still looking at the picture
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:39 am

Kusagi is the soon to be leader of the alliance.He his constructing at cannon tha is too powerful.Yukimara puts the picture back up.I might need some help with this job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASTRAL Colony
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next