The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age of Gundams has arrived.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASTRAL Colony

Go down 
+3
Stark Black
Yukimara nagi
Kusagi Tokugawa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dchong

Dchong

ASTRAL Colony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:53 am

'Sasaki walks around and overhears Yukimara talking'Thats unexpected..'Sasaki walks closer and hides behind a wall that does not allow him to be seen and eavesdrop on them'This seems to be an interesting conversation...'Sasaki says to himself while keeping his voice extremely low so that Yukimara and Greil cannot hear what he said'
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:53 am

Yukimara stands up and hands Greil a invite.Just meet up with me before the party.Yukimara heads for the door.Just lock the room when you are done.Yukimara exit the room.Yukimara takes his mobile suit keys and head towards the ms storage
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Dchong

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:56 am

'Sasaki sees Yukimara walk out but he doesn't realise that Sasaki is there'Hmmm I wish I had something to do...'Sasaki walks in the same direction as Yukimara as if he is following him'I got no classes that need tending to so where to go now..'Sasaki continues following Yukimara'
Back to top Go down
Greil Sanada
student
Greil Sanada

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 am

i take the picture and nod my head and lock up his room and walk into the main hallway the bell rings sigh...class i really hate it i start to walk to class
Back to top Go down
Yukimara nagi
private
Yukimara nagi

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Yukimara sits outside looking at the school as he sighs.Man this been a long week.First with the partying then fighting and now spying.What else can happen.Yukimara sighs has he heres his phone ringing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASTRAL Colony   ASTRAL Colony - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASTRAL Colony
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4